• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling sick mage bracelet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't wanna let this go, but I have no desire to play a character that EA hates.

1/3
10DCI
20EP
13 phys resist

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It isn't just that. They give dexers the ability to deal out 70-100 points of damage in seconds and not be interrupted, and cheap and easy to equip.

K

KVJ

You know....

I can continue your legacy.... You left us to early! But I can understand your decision. Let me know, I'd rather have your 1/3 then anything, it's beautiful. Thank's man.

S

Skwiz

It isn't just that. They give dexers the ability to deal out 70-100 points of damage in seconds and not be interrupted, and cheap and easy to equip.
Hate to say this but /agreed, mages on Siege need 1+ Mil suits to even fight a dexxer equally.. who is only wearing 45 Hci off his jewels and Blessed weapon.. With GM gear filling the rest of the spots.. Quite lame

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm wearing a suit on my dexer now that consists of items like:
Bracelet: 25EP 20DI 7Dex 15DCI 11 phys resist - 50k
Ring: 11HCI 11DCI 15EP 6LMC - 30K
Spirit of Totem - 300k
Totem of the Void - 400k
And runic armor that gives me about 20HPI and 22LMC - about 200k.

This suit is nasty as all hell, 40EP 26DCI 40HCI 70+DI 32LMC 20HPI(not including the bonus from spirit of totem) and it cost me what? A mil to put together? And I could easily go without the HPI, toss out the totem of void and either go cheap or max DCI. It's just ridiculous to me how tough dexers can be. Especially with Evade.

S

Skwiz

Bleh i hate fighting evade dexxers.. with my main being a mage its amazing that i can dump 100% Of my mana on someone while they just evade once and potion.. They are at 100% Everything while im basically useless.. Lol

O

Ole Cheapy

Hey Speedy it's an awesome bracelet, and I respect you and all, but the bull**** you're spewing is just that, bull****. You cry about weapon dmg, but if a mage has parry, you can hardly even hit the damn mage. Hell last week I swung at you in despise at least 7 times and didn't hit you once, and I had 36 hci! Now you and I both know that's total bull****. And you have the audacity to come here and whine?
Please spare us your bull****, Sir.

S

Skwiz

My problem with dexxers is.. With a great weapon with HLD and HCI they can run.. 45% HCI -25% DCI (Hit lower) The only way i can make up is wearing Stacked DCI which is rather costly.. Now when a dexxer swings at 1.25 with thoes (HCI/Lower Def) Its nearly impossible to cast anything offensive.. But lets say i do manage to get an explo off.. They will just run it off with Heal without stopping abilities.

I need to stop if i wanna do any damage at all.. as a mage.. while they can just run off any damage i put on them very easily. Id have to resort to Para/Mana Vamp and honestly i hate fighting like that.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Speedy it's an awesome bracelet, and I respect you and all, but the bull**** you're spewing is just that, bull****. You cry about weapon dmg, but if a mage has parry, you can hardly even hit the damn mage. Hell last week I swung at you in despise at least 7 times and didn't hit you once, and I had 36 hci! Now you and I both know that's total bull****. And you have the audacity to come here and whine?
You realize on my mage I usually run 55-65DCI right? Making HLD useless against me.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, to say dexers aren't over powered is insane, you must NEVER play a mage. I play both and as a dexer, you can use a weapon with HLD HCI and spell, and if a mage uses NO DCI, and you stack a few +10HCI jewels that cost you what, 20k? you're probably going to win. Even if they are a parry mage, that mage has such little offensive capabilities if you have pots/healing and you die, you have no business PvPing.

O

Ole Cheapy

My problem with dexxers is.. With a great weapon with HLD and HCI they can run.. 45% HCI -25% DCI (Hit lower) The only way i can make up is wearing Stacked DCI which is rather costly.. Now when a dexxer swings at 1.25 with thoes (HCI/Lower Def) Its nearly impossible to cast anything offensive.. But lets say i do manage to get an explo off.. They will just run it off with Heal without stopping abilities.

I need to stop if i wanna do any damage at all.. as a mage.. while they can just run off any damage i put on them very easily. Id have to resort to Para/Mana Vamp and honestly i hate fighting like that.
The problem with mages is that they wanna be Godlike and whatnot, what I mean by this is they rather go scribe so they can deal more dmg than to go parry and have better defense. If you don't like getting hit, then build a defensive mage, you can't have the best of both worlds! Aww Hanna Montana...Best of Both Worlds...get it? :)

Anywho, if you don't wanna get smacked around then invest in some defensive skills. And as far as hci + hld goes.. there are only a hand few of weapons that have both good hld and hci that's actually worth blessing. So 1 or 2 people running around with one of these weps hardly makes dexxers overpowered.

O

Ole Cheapy

You realize on my mage I usually run 55-65DCI right? Making HLD useless against me.

My sentiments exactly! So what was your complaint again?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh well let's see.
A kryss with 15hci 40hld 30ssi 40DI - 400k? One time cost.
25HCI jewelry set - 30k?
GM set of armor - 5k
In elf form - 100 Str 30dex 125 int

A mage?
1/3 15DCI bracelet - 1.5m - One time cost
Aegis of Grace - 250k
0/2 ring with 10SDI - 50k
A suit of 20-25LMC armor is pretty necessary, because even at 125 mana we can cast 3 FSs which do about 37dmg before we run out of mana, see, mages can't do damage without mana, unlike dexers. This suit will cost us probably 400+k because in a single kit building a suit with decent resists and LMC is a pain.

So let's see what happens? The mage is running 35DCI, oops the dexer hits him once, he is now at 15DCI but the dexer still has 40HCI, giving them a 25% chance more to hit. Oh, and they are dealing damage and interrupting spells the entire time with wasting no mana, as they dish out 3-4 armor ignores and poison strikes? Are you understanding this? A mage costs 2-4x as much to equip and can still be taken down by a dexer. Krystal wears crappy loot, and with all the buffs dexers get she still has be low sometimes, despite me running a suit that costs more than her bow(which is blessed) and being one of the best mages on this shard, . Try playing a mage for a month Cheap, you'll understand.

S

Skwiz

The problem with mages is that they wanna be Godlike and whatnot, what I mean by this is they rather go scribe so they can deal more dmg than to go parry and have better defense. If you don't like getting hit, then build a defensive mage, you can't have the best of both worlds! Aww Hanna Montana...Best of Both Worlds...get it? :)

Anywho, if you don't wanna get smacked around then invest in some defensive skills. And as far as hci + hld goes.. there are only a hand few of weapons that have both good hld and hci that's actually worth blessing. So 1 or 2 people running around with one of these weps hardly makes dexxers overpowered.
Ive ran a parry mage before dude.. Ever try to drop someone with Only SDI from your items (No scribe) And no damage over time or Damage without stopping ability as a mage.. Unless the person you're fighting is amazingly stupid.. Its impossible.. Unless.. You para spam.. which imo is a very boring way to pvp.

O

Ole Cheapy

Uh well let's see.
A kryss with 15hci 40hld 30ssi 40DI - 400k? One time cost.
25HCI jewelry set - 30k?
GM set of armor - 5k
In elf form - 100 Str 30dex 125 int

A mage?
1/3 15DCI bracelet - 1.5m - One time cost
Aegis of Grace - 250k
0/2 ring with 10SDI - 50k
A suit of 20-25LMC armor is pretty necessary, because even at 125 mana we can cast 3 FSs which do about 37dmg before we run out of mana, see, mages can't do damage without mana, unlike dexers. This suit will cost us probably 400+k because in a single kit building a suit with decent resists and LMC is a pain.

So let's see what happens? The mage is running 35DCI, oops the dexer hits him once, he is now at 15DCI but the dexer still has 40HCI, giving them a 25% chance more to hit. Oh, and they are dealing damage and interrupting spells the entire time with wasting no mana, as they dish out 3-4 armor ignores and poison strikes? Are you understanding this? A mage costs 2-4x as much to equip and can still be taken down by a dexer. Krystal wears crappy loot, and with all the buffs dexers get she still has be low sometimes, despite me running a suit that costs more than her bow(which is blessed) and being one of the best mages on this shard, . Try playing a mage for a month Cheap, you'll understand.

First of all I have the very kryss you described and it even has 45 HLA too, but it has not hit spell, so to me it's not blessable. Only a very low few weaps on this shard has those mods plus high hit spell.

2nd, I did try playing a mage for 1 month and I was horrible at it, so I gave it up. I'll stick to the stick and click gimp, but don't get it twisted, it takes skill to be a dexxer these days with mages being Godlike and whatnot.

O

Ole Cheapy

Ive ran a parry mage before dude.. Ever try to drop someone with Only SDI from your items (No scribe) And no damage over time or Damage without stopping ability as a mage.. Unless the person you're fighting is amazingly stupid.. Its impossible.. Unless.. You para spam.. which imo is a very boring way to pvp.
I understand that, but you have to have balance in a game, without balance, mages would be totally stupid overpowered. And that wouldn't be fun for anyone. So sorry you can't have both top notch defense and offense.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mages are only god like if they drop tons of money on them, and even still can be killed easily. End of story is: Dexers are easily equipable and can still be uber, mages are very hard to equip to be uber. Try running a mage with 1/2 jewelry and GM armor, then a dexer with 12HCI jewelry and GM armor, see who wins, same cost.

O

Ole Cheapy

The equipping aspect comes down to who has the most active players at a given time and who has the most free time to farm. I for one don't have time to farm anymore and like to spend most of time time chasing Krystal's murder counts. :)

M

MoonglowMerchant

Mages are only god like if they drop tons of money on them, and even still can be killed easily. End of story is: Dexers are easily equipable and can still be uber, mages are very hard to equip to be uber. Try running a mage with 1/2 jewelry and GM armor, then a dexer with 12HCI jewelry and GM armor, see who wins, same cost.
Disarm is your friend. Use it, a lot.

Also, mana vamp is your friend. Most dexxers aren't running resist, but you know that.

It wouldn't really be fair for mages to be the one on one equals of dexxers would it? Dexxers certainly aren't the equal of mages in group fights.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all I have the very kryss you described and it even has 45 HLA too, but it has not hit spell, so to me it's not blessable. Only a very low few weaps on this shard has those mods plus high hit spell.

2nd, I did try playing a mage for 1 month and I was horrible at it, so I gave it up. I'll stick to the stick and click gimp, but don't get it twisted, it takes skill to be a dexxer these days with mages being Godlike and whatnot.
4/6 chiv?

K

KVJ

Did you sell this yet Speedy? Please send me a message, you basically just ignored my previous posts. I am very interested! I play a mage, only when there are not 20 man guilds all on simultaneously. I owned Swizgard 1 v 1, on his necro. He ran from me 1 v 1, so I bola'd him and owned him hard. If you won't sell to me that's cool. Just let me know where to farm for that :p

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmmm.....
The mighty speedy who talked all that spam about how good he is, is suddenly crying about a loss of power.

As a 99% PvP tamer, I dont EVEN want to hear it. As a tamer, i've been nerfed every single patch. Oh gawds yes, they gave tamers one good pet (the super dragons) one time and now there gonna nerf the heck out of those too. And as a tamer, I got one arti in the past that helps my template... the ****ing farmers kasa. WOO THE **** WHOO.

Kinda funny how RL karma turns a wicked circle huh? From one of the nicests respected people on the boards, too a char guilded to KOC, sniveling and weak. *chokes laughing*.

A

Alrich

I atleast, hope they keep nerfing tamer pvp. Sounds weird putting those words together.

sad you dont want to play mage anymore though speedy, you were quite damn good at it.

S

Skwiz

voodoo we already know you cant pvp unless you bola someone.. why brag about something as pathetic as that?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
King Edward, your own guild hates you. I left on good terms, and did so because I was tired of having no one on to fight with. The final straw was when you said "You don't need bolas on a tamer to PvP"

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
King Edward, your own guild hates you. I left on good terms, and did so because I was tired of having no one on to fight with. The final straw was when you said "You don't need bolas on a tamer to PvP"
No one hates me sir, not one person in the alliance. We all know everyone in THIS alliance speaks how they feel. You on the other hand had a opinion about EVERY SINGLE THING someone asked about. You leaving allows other people to get a word in edgewize. Seems you had a opinion about every ****ing thing under the sun. Like you were some "UO know it all God".

But im sorry your mage templates are so weak and gimp now.

Which brings us to the point of bola's and tamers. Your idea of tamer PvP is to run out with a bola and gank someone in a 5 sec fight. I, sir, enjoy a longer more fair fight for me as well as the person(s) im fighting. Your fighting style on a tamer just tells me and others that you have no idea how to have a fun fight or how to play a tamer. Your just another person that thinks having a tamer is targeting someone and crying when they dont insta die.

And your in KOC now... which speaks louder than anything I could ever dis you about. *chokes laughing*

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Speedy, in case you forgot...

Kinda funny how RL karma turns a wicked circle huh? From one of the nicests respected people on the boards, too a char guilded to KOC, sniveling and weak. *chokes laughing*.

Your statement about bola's and tamers even more backs up the sniveling part.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're delusional KE. I'm calling you GoodGuy from now on. I never did anything with JSV but help them with templates, and help them with dueling. I gave out millions in items to help them as well. But you're just another naked tamer running around hoping to get a random kill. How many points do you have again? And please tell me how a SCRIBE MAGE is gimp, I can't understand your logic. A mage that has only one way to be offensive, MAGE SPELLS.

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check your pm King Edward. :loser:
I did look at the PM Kage. It was a arguement between you and Voodoo. Its whole base was about using exploits and cheats, involving Gold skulls and Deamon bones (this exploit has since been fixed). In it you agreed that some of the people in your alliance used the exploit because Quote "everyone was doing it". If youd like ill post the whole long conversation you had with him and you agreeing with exploiting.

Oh and hey, Voodoo did say I was scum for the remark I made to Krystal about a year ago. Nothing about hateing or disliking me.

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're delusional KE. I'm calling you GoodGuy from now on. I never did anything with JSV but help them with templates, and help them with dueling. I gave out millions in items to help them as well. But you're just another naked tamer running around hoping to get a random kill. How many points do you have again? And please tell me how a SCRIBE MAGE is gimp, I can't understand your logic. A mage that has only one way to be offensive, MAGE SPELLS.
Ok, lemme piece this one apart...
Delusional Ill let the reader decide.
You didnt help much with mages cause we dont have but one or two.
Im impressed you gave away so much stuff to get people to like you, was very kind of you.
As everyone knows, I never run naked unless im a fresh kill. I carry GM bloodwood sets with artis. Easily 200-500k in items on me. Over a Mill easily if I go all out.
I have never been in factions. Factions is for idiots. Either your into sitting around for 20 mins at a time or your into putting the other guy into stat so hes not having fun. I play for fun, and that means the other guy should have fun too, and sitting around all the time in stat isnt fun. So I have 0 points, but I play more than you cause im not sitting around in stat.
And as far as a scrib mage being gimp... just go up and read your first few posts about how your gimped now. All the crying about mages was from you sir. Im so sorry EA hates you now.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, lemme piece this one apart...
Delusional Ill let the reader decide.
You didnt help much with mages cause we dont have but one or two.
Im impressed you gave away so much stuff to get people to like you, was very kind of you.
As everyone knows, I never run naked unless im a fresh kill. I carry GM bloodwood sets with artis. Easily 200-500k in items on me. Over a Mill easily if I go all out.
I have never been in factions. Factions is for idiots. Either your into sitting around for 20 mins at a time or your into putting the other guy into stat so hes not having fun. I play for fun, and that means the other guy should have fun too, and sitting around all the time in stat isnt fun. So I have 0 points, but I play more than you cause im not sitting around in stat.
And as far as a scrib mage being gimp... just go up and read your first few posts about how your gimped now. All the crying about mages was from you sir. Im so sorry EA hates you now.
I am in factions... are you calling me an idiot? That is what I gatherd from your post...

K

KVJ

I am in factions... are you calling me an idiot? That is what I gatherd from your post...
Way to stick up for your guns there Kage, and way to fail about sending my messages to King Ed and trying to turn him on me. He knows I called him what I did. Nice try. Just like the time you got armor ignored and dropped at my brothers feet wearing a 2.5 mill suit. You got a lot of bad apples man, and king ed might say prick things but he is loyal and never looted a guild house, etc. Your guild needs a colonic.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only problem I have with dexers (and I can even say tamers) is smoke bombs... its total bull**** to be able to completely bail on a fight the second the tables turn slightly.

other then that... less QQ more Pew Pew

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also want to say one more thing...

KOC is not the old guild you all have hang ups on. If you think you can link me to the bull**** of SOMEONE ELSES past because your so emotionally unstable that your tiny pea brain hasn't figured out how to move on... that's not my problem.

Insinuations of my guild cheating is not only offensive, but uncalled for. There are several out there who know me from playing together in past guilds and you know what I'm about and thats... just not it.

You guys talking about cheating might want to take out the trash in your own house before you ever try sifting through the trash in mine.

O

Ole Cheapy

KOC is not the old guild you all have hang ups on. If you think you can link me to the bull**** of SOMEONE ELSES past because your so emotionally unstable that your tiny pea brain hasn't figured out how to move on... that's not my problem.

Insinuations of my guild cheating is not only offensive, but uncalled for. There are several out there who know me from playing together in past guilds and you know what I'm about and thats... just not it.

You guys talking about cheating might want to take out the trash in your own house before you ever try sifting through the trash in mine.
Oh well, there goes the neighborhood. After the above post there is only one thing left to say.....IBTL.

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL. about that trash. See the problem isnt the trash sir, its the AMOUNT of trash. While our guilds may have a trash can sitting out front, or most likely, stuffed in a closet somewhere, YOUR guild has the can overflowing, trash covering the front lawn, and oozing out the front door. Simple truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.