• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling SA Codes for 40mill

• Thread starter MountainBreeze
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MountainBreeze

Selling 3 SA Codes for 40mill each or all three for 110mill.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

Thats why you ALWAYS trust a Trusted broker such as me! I charge a higher premium But you can 100% Guarantee you will get your code! Many good References! ICQ ME TODAY!

M

MountainBreeze

I am sorry i bought 4 codes for my accounts and used one on my main account then tried it and didnt like it.. so i am selling the other three i bought from the ea site

T

The Home Guild

I am sorry i bought 4 codes for my accounts and used one on my main account then tried it and didnt like it.. so i am selling the other three i bought from the ea site
once again im asking you.. how do we know we will get the codes?

And yes static has sold me code before so he is trusted seller

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
once again im asking you.. how do we know we will get the codes?

And yes static has sold me code before so he is trusted seller
I hope I heard you wrong, because it sounds to me like you're accusing this person of being a scammer, which we all know is a personal attack, and a breach of the RoC.

But like I said, maybe I heard you wrong. I hope that's the case.

M

MountainBreeze

i am sorry if you think i am trying to do anyone wrong. i have 3 extra SA codes that i bought. i will give the SA codes as soon as i recieve the gold. if anyone is interested please leave me a message.. i am just sorry that i didnt just buy one SA code and tried it before i spent money on all 4 of them

T

The Home Guild

I hope I heard you wrong, because it sounds to me like you're accusing this person of being a scammer, which we all know is a personal attack, and a breach of the RoC.

But like I said, maybe I heard you wrong. I hope that's the case.
I asked a question i didn't accuse anyone.
wouldn't you like to know?
He does only have 9 posts and if someone gets scammed by him then what?
Is that when you lock thread and say don't trust this guy?
I don't think it's fair that we can't say "becareful and buy at your own risk" without getting a warning by a mod?o when i get scammed im out 40m and stratics let it happen cause we can't warn others.

Let's see if you agree with me.

T

THyRoID99

If 1 mil = $1 then 40mil is overpriced. have a good day :)

M

MountainBreeze

sorry but when i paid $39.99 per SA upgrade i think you are getting a discount with uo gold pixels

M

MountainBreeze

I don't think it's fair that we can't say "becareful and buy at your own risk" without getting a warning by a mod?o when i get scammed im out 40m and stratics let it happen cause we can't warn others.

just becuase i dont sit here and post all day on stratics doesnt mean that i am a scammer sir. stratics to me i find ammussing with all the babble

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Rooting out scammers and protecting the players is not the job of stratics or other players. That is a job for GM's.

If you get scammed out of any gold you and the person scamming you are the ones responsible. Not Stratics or anyone else. Everyone knows to be careful and know who their dealing with. We don't need other posters patrolling the boards in search of scammers. That's not the point of these boards.

For the record, I don't care if someone is a potential scammer or not, that is not an excuse to troll their threads and personally attack them. Unless an accuser has rock solid proof, its one person's word against someone elses. And even in that case Stratics is not the place to deal with it. Take it to EA or in game.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sorry but when i paid $39.99 per SA upgrade i think you are getting a discount with uo gold pixels
That is the price for a New Account Code* not an Upgrade Code.

(* EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE READ: This product is intended for NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you need to upgrade your current account, please purchase the Ultima Online™: Sygian Abyss Upgrade.)

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rooting out scammers and protecting the players is not the job of stratics or other players. That is a job for GM's.

If you get scammed out of any gold you and the person scamming you are the ones responsible. Not Stratics or anyone else. Everyone knows to be careful and know who their dealing with. We don't need other posters patrolling the boards in search of scammers. That's not the point of these boards.

For the record, I don't care if someone is a potential scammer or not, that is not an excuse to troll their threads and personally attack them. Unless an accuser has rock solid proof, its one person's word against someone elses. And even in that case Stratics is not the place to deal with it. Take it to EA or in game.
PROTECT THE SCAMMERS!!! LEAVE IT TO GM's Who will just give you an automated message and tell you "thanks for playing warhammer".

This thread will be a great example for all scammers current and new,
Stratics: Scammers, your safe with us.
You scammed Someone? no problem, noone here can out you.

M

MountainBreeze

That is the price for a New Account Code* not an Upgrade Code.

(* EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE READ: This product is intended for NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you need to upgrade your current account, please purchase the Ultima Online™: Sygian Abyss Upgrade.)
well this is what i paid for the SA Upgrade sir..39.99.. then maybe i over paid but i paid $160 for 4 SA Codes that were sent to my email

M

MountainBreeze

Bump still have 2 available.. sold the other one with no problems

U

UOKaiser

You need to change that policy. Most forums I know have a sort of rating for trades by members to make sure people don't get scamed. Currently am taking him up on his offer, Pretty risky for such a low post count. So far not good.
If he is a scammer I will be out 75mil probably alot for some people. If we had a rating system things like this are less likely to occur. So far the codes he sold me yesturday are invalid and look like old codes from previous expansions and hasn't answered me back even though he browsed the forums multiple times today. Im giving him a little more time to see if he answeres me back. I will post here and let you know if he was a scammer or not. I highly suggest a rating system on the trade forums this will go a long way to help people and stop scams.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If he is a scammer I will be out 75mil probably alot for some people. If we had a rating system things like this are less likely to occur. So far the codes he sold me yesturday are invalid and look like old codes from previous expansions and hasn't answered me back even though he browsed the forums multiple times today. Im giving him a little more time to see if he answeres me back. I will post here and let you know if he was a scammer or not. I highly suggest a rating system on the trade forums this will go a long way to help people and stop scams.
If he was correct and the codes cost him $40.00 / each, he bought the new account code not the upgrade. If that's so, then if you use the code to upgrade, it will look like it's already been used.

That may be the problem your having. Hope you get everything resolved ;)

U

UOKaiser

If he was correct and the codes cost him $40.00 / each, he bought the new account code not the upgrade. If that's so, then if you use the code to upgrade, it will look like it's already been used.

That may be the problem your having. Hope you get everything resolved ;)
I tried to use it as a new account code as well just incase I made pretty sure to use it everyway I could before even trying to recontact him.. But no good on both of them. He contacted me last night and said he will call Ea today. Will post results and Conclusion of this trade. Here is hoping for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.