• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] selling- Rubble and Chest buying-xshard

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
(Selling - Atlantic)
Dang house is getting full so have to get rid of some stuff. Not an auction on the Rubble, will take offers (either here or PM) and will sell to the first person who offers what I believe to be a fair price. On the Mongbat Para chest tho, I have been unable to get even a rough idea on it's value. Will auction that off and close the auction Sat. the 14th at 8:00 Est or when there is no longer interest in bidding.

(buying)
x-shard token ---- *note to mods- I know it ain't rare but I know the reps of alot of rares collectors and prefer to deal with them on this strange deal*

I know it's not a rare but I need the token delivered to Lake Austin and will pay 17m on Atlantic for it. I have no problems paying in advance if I know your reputation to be one of good standing, or someone in good standing in my eyes vouches for you. If I have no clue of your reputation I will pay after delivery is made.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Do mongbats not spawn in ilsh?

Thunderz
Not any longer. They took out the normal Mongbat ummm about 3-4 years ago, shortly after the chests started spawning. Now they are all Greater Mongbats. Was a small drop rate for the chests on a Mongbat to begin with too.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not any longer. They took out the normal Mongbat ummm about 3-4 years ago, shortly after the chests started spawning. Now they are all Greater Mongbats. Was a small drop rate for the chests on a Mongbat to begin with too.
They just rephrased what a greater was...the only way before you could tell was that they had higher stats when you animal lored them. They always dropped only from greaters but when they put the greater mongbat tag on them the chests did too. Regular mongbats never dropped chests. IMHO.

You're technically right in that Mongbat chests don't spawn anymore though.