• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Selling rare Europa Gold Pickaxe 1337 charges

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Hi Everyone,

In 2012 I tried for hours to get that golden pickaxe with no success whatsoever. I tried so hard and invested so much time that I got really angry and gave up. Now its another year and i thought i should try again.

I FINALLY got my drop. The anger is still there though, so now that I finally managed to beat the game in that regard I want to get rid of it and never go back.

The item is on Chessy (can be transferred to ATL for free), I accept payment on Chessy as well as ATL.

No reserve, any questions PM me.

Auction runs till Sunday 10th, 8pm ET.

Last edited:

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
lol i just noticed how coy the devs are who made that, the charges is the gamer numbers for LEET lol, anyway really nice find man.. been trying to get one myself would make a offer but currntly poor. 1 question did it spawn on the creature or in bag

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
As I have been asked by a couple guys - Yes I can transfer the item to ATL for free.