• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Random Items & Tram Castle!

H

Huddles

Trammel Castle in a great spot in "The Northern Forests" - SOLD
SOLD

B

BBurnyeWest

G'day i was just wondering around about how much is the lowest price you will sell the ethy beetle and/ or the ethy horse

H

Huddles

I am asking 2.5m for the horse and 3.5m for the beetle but i am very open to offers as im not sure on there true worth. Just got the figures from what ive seen them sell for in the past.

B

BBurnyeWest

Ok ill see what i can do and come back to you. WHat about the castle how much?

H

Huddles

Great, im keen to sell them. As for the castle i honestly have no idea. People have told me 50m but i have seen some sell for cheaper. This one is in a great spot on its own with no spawn so i am hoping for a decent price. Honestly feel free to make a reasonable offer, i need cash for other things!