• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Selling Prime Location Atlantic Felucca Minoc Moongate 10x8 House

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Greetings, a friend of mine has decided to sell his house, but does not have a Stratics account so asked me to post this for him. The house is one of only 2 houses directly touching the moongate area, the house is 10x8 I am not sure if it is true or not, but have heard the other house a few steps from it recently sold for 1.3 billion gold, again, I am not sure if this is true or just a rumor. I am NOT in possession of this house, if you win the auction you must ICQ the owner directly to pay for and receive the house. I am happy to broker the sale if needed. Good luck To Everyone!

Owners ICQ: 629576892

Starting Bid And Reserve Price Is 100 Million Gold (Paid On Atlantic)

The Auction Will End Sunday February 9th 2014 At 10:00 PM Eastern Time

The 10 Minute Rule Does Apply, Meaning If Someone Bids At 9:59 PM, The Auction Then Lasts Until 10:09 Pm, And Every Bid Extends The Auction By An Additional 10 Minutes Beginning At 9:50 PM. This Way Everyone Has A Fair Chance.

Timmy.png

Last edited:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The words prime and minoc do not belong in the same sentence sorry :(

Funny though as my mailman told me that his brother in law has a stepson who's older sisters father said he heard the same thing about the other house going for a measly 1.3 billion

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for the confirmation Zemus :)

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Anyone can say they sold a house for whatever they want. Means absolutely nothing

2) That house has little to no pvp, vendor or historic value at all

3) If you get lucky a total fool may pay 100 million

4) You should be ashamed of yourself trying to artificially inflate the price of an item based upon what someone else supposedly 'said' it sold for

5) If the house truly had any serious value you would never have felt the need to talk about its supposed previous value and that's the bottom line :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Goldberg, Orich was the seller, I know the buyer, I've asked them both, as well as the person who sold the house that is currently for sale in this thread to its current owner (who has been a friend for years). all 3 said the exact same price. plus on top of it I said I wasn't sure if it was true or not twice in the original post. and btw, it's not my house as I said in the original post, the item/houses owner tells me there price, then I post it. I don't get paid for doing this for people, at all. so if it sells, cool, if not...ok doesn't affect me personally at all.

Edit: just noticed Goldberg, you said I was trying to inflate the value of this house by listing its price because of what someone else said, uh...I didn't lol, I said the house a few steps away sold for the super high price, not the house currently for sale.

Last edited: