• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

selling pair of inquis resolution (cash or gold)

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did i miss something? why is everyone selling inquis the last few days

G

<blockquote><hr>

did i miss something? why is everyone selling inquis the last few days

[/ QUOTE ]

They turned up the chances of DF loot recently. That may not be the reason, but its probably a good guess.

I

imported_mo'gluk

well IMHO opinion the inquisitor's price has alway been linked to the orny and as the orny has become easier to get the price ahs come down.... I stil think they are awesome but there are easir ways to get the 0/3

U

UberJake

I think it's more a case of every month a new pair of inquis spawn i would be surprised if currently there are 2 new ornaments a year dropping on siege coupled with the fact that the orney works just as well for some dexxer templates it will always out price the inquis here.

U

UberJake

<blockquote><hr>

i know me and lp got some

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you not do Doom with guildmates then?

U

UberJake

<blockquote><hr>

i know me and lp got some

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

whats it to you what i do?

[/ QUOTE ]

G

not sure who was selling them or why they were. someone wants to buy something from me and offered me a pair of inquis. and i dont need them, i need gold/cash. so there you go.

I

imported_bakermichael777

well only reason people have been selling inquis is due to the fact that its just puff and I, thats all, and because puff and I are trying to get quick cash

G

<blockquote><hr>

The inquis have to be stolen and only spawn once a month in the lamp room if i'm not mistaken.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh, your right....stupid of me!

Free bump!