• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] selling orange web on Pacific or trade for....

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling bright orange web on Pacific or trade for Halloween Amror pieces and or perfect feathers. Icq me at 123172317.

Also selling on Pacific,
rare Laurana's Lucious Apple Cider only few exist
Luscious Apple Cider Recipie this is a book color that can't be gotten from the plant dyes.

All items are on Pacific

On Catskills, I am selling bottle of Marsh Wine (Event Drop)

On Baja, I am selling Miasma Recipie Scroll (Green), Happy Halloween Atlantic 2009 Shirts, Captain Morgan's Rum

Thanks.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe Manticore's is different, but I have "A Bottle of Marsh Ale" not wine and it's a forest green bottle. This was dropped at a Fel event at which only three ppl outside of my guild attended. I was shocked to see he had 30 as the number that dropped. I believed it to be far less based on what we pulled. I'd estimate closer to 15 looted. (Manticore's the authority though, maybe he knows something I don't)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is marsh ale sorry about that. the 30 was just an estimate. one out of 30-50 rotten corps I imagine

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Orange Spider Web sold. Still have couple of things left.