• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling nice Rares ( Look inside)

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I have had fakebidders on the previous Auctions i did I will repost with buy outs.
See pics...
Bardiche buyout 150 mils LOCATED ON EUROPA SHARD---> SOLD
Book buyout 50 mils - LOCATED ON ATLANTIC SHARD
ICQ ME AT 44480663
-Federik il Bello

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I have had fakebidders on the previous Auctions i did I will repost with buy outs.
See pics...
Bardiche buyout 200 mils LOCATED ON EUROPA SHARD
Book buyout 100 mils - Starting bid 70 mils LOCATED ON ATLANTIC SHARD
Are all of the modifiers of the book real, or are some of them from the old exploit with the engraving tool?

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Real Obviously, that exploit hasnt been working for a lot of time

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can remove the engraving by using a spellbook engrave tool on the book then not type anything and hit ok.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be better to remove that goofy engraving then

Can we get more info on the book and it begginings, Fation Item? can it only be used by a factino char and what faction is it aligned with?

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will offer a real bid as I did before of 100m on Bardiche, I know you are looking for 200 but its value is 100 and I am not sure you will get much more than that. I would go a little higher but I will be burning 2 xtransfers so I will only bid its current value.

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 exist of this bardiche, sorry but 100 m is 2 low man...I have been offered 210 and 215 in the previous auction but both of these guys retired their bids.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
SEASON 7

Shard Wide

Clainin's Spell Book (~150) (6 mods)

SO, translation is: there were approximately 150 dropped at the EM Event, which of course concluded with Clainin dying.

How many actually looted: who knows.

My home shard of Catskills had six books reported, of which one RPer received and "buried" his book with Clainin by turning it in to the EM on duty to have it placed in the casket....

OH WELL.... lol. Guess that is ONE that got deleted...

They are faction only, but they certainly can be used by ANY person in ANY faction. I have one and have seen them sell for anywhere between 35m and 80m depending on time and shard.

This spellbook certainly has extreme stats on it, but I can honestly say that mine has never been equiped, just simply locked down in my museum on Cats.

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For more Infos about the book, This is a post from Manticore

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=135454

For more infos about the bardiche :
SEASON 5
Pacific:
A Damaged Poison Sac (~5)
Dark Father Statue (2)
Dragon Statue of Blaze (Golden) (1)
Dragon Statue of Blight (Jet Black) (1)
Essence of Shadow (5) (Black Wyrm Heart)
Mistas Cider (Lime Green Jugs of Cider) (~30)
Mista's Cider Connected 2 in 1 (8)
Mista's Cider Connected 3 in 1 (2)
Purple/dark grey rock (Shaped like level 1 doom artifact but unique color) (1)
Purple/dark grey rock (Uniquely Shaped) (1)
Sini Sarp Agra-Char De Ssithnos (Spell Chan no -1, Dragon Slayer Bardische, Special Blue Blade Hue) (5)

S

sikk

reason why those offers of 215 and 220 retired their bids is because it was way too high

their value sits around 90ish at this point in time and unless you are going to deliver it to their shard, you won't get more than 100 and maybe 110. The 100 is a fair offer with him paying the 50 mil in xfer costs.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

5 exist of this bardiche, sorry but 100 m is 2 low man...I have been offered 210 and 215 in the previous auction but both of these guys retired their bids.
Actually there are 4 Apparently one has been lost.. I know Miss D And myself have one on pacific, and u have one but where is the other??? Also the bids for the sini were not to high, I paid 200m, If only 4 exist 200m is a good buy, and the Sini sarp is one badass item.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SEASON 7

Shard Wide

Clainin's Spell Book (~150) (6 mods)

SO, translation is: there were approximately 150 dropped at the EM Event, which of course concluded with Clainin dying.

How many actually looted: who knows.

My home shard of Catskills had six books reported, of which one RPer received and "buried" his book with Clainin by turning it in to the EM on duty to have it placed in the casket....

OH WELL.... lol. Guess that is ONE that got deleted...

They are faction only, but they certainly can be used by ANY person in ANY faction. I have one and have seen them sell for anywhere between 35m and 80m depending on time and shard.

This spellbook certainly has extreme stats on it, but I can honestly say that mine has never been equiped, just simply locked down in my museum on Cats.
you didn't have to loot the books, they popped into your pack if you did enough damage

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
reason why those offers of 215 and 220 retired their bids is because it was way too high

their value sits around 90ish at this point in time and unless you are going to deliver it to their shard, you won't get more than 100 and maybe 110. The 100 is a fair offer with him paying the 50 mil in xfer costs.

This is your personal opinion, mine is different.
This is an item which has some very nice features, let me explain :
1)4 exist, never been duped.
2)UBER name on it.
3)UBER colour.
4)It is wearable.

Those 4 features, in my opinion make this item very valuable and desiderable, so even if I respect your opinion I gently ask you to not flood my auction with your post which evidently try to make less valuable and desiderable my item.
I appreciate the discussion, but not the flaming.
I have been a xtrader for years and never spent more than 15mils x xfertoken, so dont come out saying that they go for 25 or more each, because it is NOT TRUE.
Thanks.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See pics...
Bardiche buyout 200 mils LOCATED ON EUROPA SHARD
Book buyout 100 mils - Starting bid 70 mils LOCATED ON ATLANTIC SHARD
ICQ ME AT 44480663
-Federik il Bello
Good luck selling these awesome items... my post is merely a little advice on how to crop that white area off using mspaint.

When you start MS Paint you have a large white area... try to make that area as small as possible pulling the lower right corner with your mouse.

After you have done this every image you paste into ms paint will expand the imagearea so it fits perfect to its own size.

I hope the above makes sense :)

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I changed the buy out prices : 150m for the bardiche, 50m for the book.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you brought that weapon to the rares fest on Gl in Jan I would probably do that. You actually wouldn't have too much trouble getting close to what ya want. Just have ya vendor arm it for a day and do a auction at prime time.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea might do that...thanks for your tip
Ya rares fests remind me of a shark frenzy. Things go quick lol. People get into bidding wars on items as well, I saw a item that was worth 80m go for around 200m last rares fest because some people just dont want to be outbid. But if I see you around there and have the gold I will buy it from ya for the 150.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually there are 4 Apparently one has been lost.. I know Miss D And myself have one on pacific, and u have one but where is the other??? Also the bids for the sini were not to high, I paid 200m, If only 4 exist 200m is a good buy, and the Sini sarp is one badass item.
FYI i've owned mine since the minute i looted it off the matriarch in Minoc.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI i've owned mine since the minute i looted it off the matriarch in Minoc.
well by my count that is four and I have the 5th one on Napa. i bought it from lady alcestis. if you dont beleive me scroll down this list and you will see where lady alcestis spoke of me buying it. yes i paid 100 mil for it then but i would not expect anything less than 200 for it now.