• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Selling Neon Boxes

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Buyer pics up on specified shard.
Will show box before you bid if desired.
Minimum bid 30M
Payment Accepted on Atlantic, Catskills or Great Lakes

EDIT: Because the forums are having troubles and I haven't been able to get on to show the ice blue/frostwood box for hue number I am extending this auction until Wednesday night 8pm eastern time.

1. Drachenfels

2. Origin SOLD 45M

3. Lake Austin

4. Lake Austin

5. Napa

Last edited:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
do you have a friend that runs the EC that can check that it is Ice blue, or Frostwood blue? and not plain old blue!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
EDIT: Because the forums are having troubles and I haven't been able to get on to show the ice blue/frostwood box for hue number I am extending this auction until Wednesday night 8pm eastern time.
10 minute rule applies.

If anyone with Pinco's would like to check the #6 box I'll be happy to put it in a trade window. If it's not rare I will take it down.

Last edited:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
needs to be locked down to check the hue........ but sure someone can help you with it, lets hope its ice blue, you will be rich!

hue 1151 Frostwood
hue 1154 Ice Blue

I think it will be one of them;)

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Because the forums are having troubles and I haven't been able to get on to show the ice blue/frostwood box for hue number I am extending this auction until Wednesday night 8pm eastern time.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Edited post. #6 on Asuka was not the rare ice blue color.
Sorry folks.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Auction ends tomorrow night.
The box on Origin is very rare guys!
I can eventually xfer all of these boxes to ATL if the buyer is willing to wait.
Otherwise delivery will be made immediately on stated shard.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yes sorry I was away.
Seems the only box that sold was the box on Origin for 45M to dennislcf