• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling My Borbarads Morbid Sense of Humor Lantern

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I need to sell this. I really like it...but I need to let it go. I know one sold at the Rares Jubilee Auction or Silent Auction for 250m. I'm really not expecting to get quite that out of it...although I wont be mad if I do :) . Please just make fair offers. I plan to give it the weekend to see what kind of offers I get unless I just get one I can't refuse. Item is on ATL. Thanks for looking. Feel free to respond on here or by ICQ: 223241934

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I should have said in my original post....My bottom dollar I will sell for is 200m. If I can't get that out of it then I will just keep it. Thanks.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
The bid that was 220 dropped out. So it goes back down to 215m. I will give it the evening. If someone wants to go 240 I will stop right then and sell it. Otherwise still taking offers until later tonight or tomorrow morning. Depending on when I get back from my daughters Dance Recital. Thanks for checking it out.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Going to give this till 5:00 Central today and then call it. The bids I have gotten have been through PM or ICQ. I only trust one of those people to keep their bid...the others haven't responded to ICQ's today. I say all that to say the top bid put in is 215m but if you want to give a bid lower than that as your top price you will pay do that and if they still haven't responded to me by 5 then I will make that bid the top bid. I hope that makes sense. I just don't want to not offer it to someone else because someone messaged me on Friday and then hasn't responded to me sense then. So bid away. Thanks ICQ: 223241934

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I also would be willing to take a trade offer that was at the value of the bids I am receiving. I would gladly trade it for 2 Phoenix pieces(I have legs so anything else)

ZozmaLS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'll match the 220 and if you do hear back from other guy, let me know. I may want it more than him.

ZozmaLS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
And I forgot to mention I will be away from comp until 7pm central at the earliest and could pay immediately after I do get back home

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Zozmal...Its all you Bud. I will write you in our PM convo. Just wanted to state it on here.