• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Luna House

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NewThunder

Wow if only the house next to it didnt block so much of it.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How much and how you just give it to me...:gun:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how much and how about you just give it to me...:gun:

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh boy, another house for Thunder to own. What will that make, 9 or 10? And only one of them is currently housing vendors. He's really making Luna quite barren. I wonder if on other shards one guy alone owns a third of the houses in Luna?

10%charlie

Wow if only the house next to it didnt block so much of it.

hmmm ya, you own that house blocking it New Thunder. Why would u say that? if you ask me it looks like the wall is up there for the sole purpose of blocking part of that plot.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought the op of this post owned another certain Luna house that if anyone wants to know which pm me I will be happy to tell you.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh and Guy no he doesnt own all of Luna I think 5 other houses are owned bye Fal members whom wont sell him our houses :)

Also on a Asian shard ( I forgot which) an american player who is a hoarder and a idocer owns two thirds of Luna.:)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought the op of this post owned another certain Luna house that if anyone wants to know which pm me I will be happy to tell you.
Accusations? Thats so not like you Plucky.:stir:

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I said no such thing Omni. I was just stating since others seemed so concerned about what other property people owned I thought I would make it a two way street. To assume the worst or to reach for a diabolical motive is youre own opinion of the situation and is no way proveable and I would appreciate you not trolling to try and get a perfectaly legal post deleted bye youre own personal far reaching conclusions.

I would never ever do anything to even remotly break the roc but I am grateful for youre concern on this matter.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I said no such thing Omni. I was just stating since others seemed so concerned about what other property people owned I thought I would make it a two way street. To assume the worst or to reach for a diabolical motive is youre own opinion of the situation and is no way proveable and I would appreciate you not trolling to try and get a perfectaly legal post deleted bye youre own personal far reaching conclusions.

I would never ever do anything to even remotly break the roc but I am grateful for youre concern on this matter.
LoL, You said Diabolical....I feel, so super villan like. YOu make me laugh Plucky. Too cute.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'd like to hear what thunder has to say in justification for owning 10 houses and only using 1 and leaving the rest barren. oh, and then having the nerve to block half of another guy's property to bring its worth down. sounds like a grade a <censored>.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not that anyone needs to justify anything at all, but I always considered this a personal favor to me, to preserve my sanity so that I would not have to look at stripped plots with 50 vendors with empty packs

and if a favor to me is *not* the reason, I thank him anyway

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*chuckles*

And if ya paying to have the accounts to hold the houses, whose business is it anyway if someone owns 30 houses in luna and has em all looking like a church?
The redneck in me says, My House, My Money, My Way...take a flying leap if ya don like it.:stir:

S

Sorna

The icq# is in the first post for anyone wishing to ask about the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.