• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Keep

• Thread starter Chaotic Destruction
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Chaotic Destruction

ICQ with offers 239229067
Coordinates : 42o33'N
45o50'E

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just don't understand why people advertise to sell something or buy something and don't add a starting price!

C

Chaotic Destruction

Sorry, not use to using stratics. I'm trying to get 35mil obo for the keep

C

Chaotic Destruction

price went down to 25mil. Just want to get rid of it

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can hang on to the keep until Saturday I'll buy it. I'm transferring Gear and Gold over to Cats then. Untill then I don't have the Gold on Cats to buy it.

Ken

C

Chaotic Destruction

just send me a message on icq that day when your ready. I dont get off work til midnight that night thou so might have to wait until after then if that is fine

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds good. I'll ICQ you when I'm ready, then when you get home hopefully I'll still be awake, or we can do trade whenever it works.

Ken

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Transfer to cats done. Sent you an ICQ (mine is 275-238-944) Let me know a good time to get together and make trade;)