• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Imbued Suits

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys I am going to begin selling suits on vendors soon but if anyone needs anything custom made. I can make things like this. Its copied from Freja's list if she can't help you out hit me up.

Mages:
230000 Suit medable LRC 100, MR 6, LMC 40, MI 42, 5x70, min 70 Dur
250000 Suit medable LRC100, MR6, LMC40, Luck600, 5x70, min 70 Dur
250000 Suit Medable LRC 100, Luck 600, MR6, MI 42, 5x70, min 70 Dur
160000 Suit medable LRC 100, MR 6, LMC 40, MI 42, 5x70
80000 Young Mage Suit LRC 100, Luck 540, MR6, 5x70
130000 Suit LRC100, MR6, LMC40, 5x70

Warriors:

240000 Suit Studded Leather, LMC55, MR6, MI42, SI42, 5x70, min 80 Dur
260000 Suit Studded LMC55, MR6, SI 42, Luck 600, 5x70, min 80 Dur
260000 Suit Studded MR 6, MI 42, SI 42, Luck600, 5x70, Min 80 Dur
180000 Suit Studded leather, LMC55, MR6, MI42, SI42, 5x70
240000 Suit Studded Leather, LMC55, LRC100, MI42, SI42, 5x70, min 80 Dur

Want something different let me know, if it requires special ingredients besides the basics like relic frags, you will need to provide those.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm happy, now Tina Tink can relax a little and Freja and her other sisters can get more playtime.
I will try keep my vendors stocked too but it is really nice to see others sell too, so I don't have to feel bad if my vendors run out a day I'm tired after work. :)

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hummm Just an observation on your Warrior suits. As a true warrior I see no HPR or HPI on any of these... I personally don't use LMC or MR...

........ Milky........

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hummm Just an observation on your Warrior suits. As a true warrior I see no HPR or HPI on any of these... I personally don't use LMC or MR...

........ Milky........
Notest herself, that there may be a demand, even when most warrior I know, inc myself can't get enough mana. I would like to know if more are looking for no mana suits.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
not using mr I can see, especially in a pvm suit. but no lmc??? this means you can only do about half the special moves and completely forget about chaining them. I would never run with anything below 40 lmc.
Same here and as I do not have Focus, MR is my only way to regain mana so I wish Devs would increase drop of SoR.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SoR?

Ill be jamming suits out this week need to farm up some leather first

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha Ha I see no one addressed the issue I brought up about not making suits with HPR..
Everyone jumped on the fact that I don't use LMC... Having a HPR of 10 or higher means
that I don't need to worry about any form of poison, I regen health quick enough to keep
up with the poison........ MILKY..............

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
dog form does that for me or life leech (either on my weapon or through vampiric embrace)

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What poisonous mobs are you dealing with that need the high regen! Ill get some hpr suits up when im able

Diamonas

Journeyman
How much would you charge for a Gargoyle version of the mage luck suit?

I'm attempting to start out on Siege. In the process of buying a mythic token to start out.

Last edited:

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What poisonous mobs are you dealing with that need the high regen! Ill get some hpr suits up when im able
I like to go toe to toe with Rotting Corpse, sword and shield.nothing fancy no special moves . They use level 5 poison, good stuff,
Call me crazy.......MILKY........