• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling gold 0.90$ per mil to most shards. Trusted with over 500 references!

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ICQ me at 179419409

Reward and referral programs are also in place. ICQ me for details if needed!

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New Stratics account and new ICQ account (according to the numbers), I would be wary of dealing with someone who has tons of gold on most shards who has just created these two.

May I ask what your characters are and/or how you came about this vast sum of gold on most shards and why your selling it at the same price as a well known gold farmer/scripter?

S

shonsu

New Stratics account and new ICQ account (according to the numbers), I would be wary of dealing with someone who has tons of gold on most shards who has just created these two.

May I ask what your characters are and/or how you came about this vast sum of gold on most shards and why your selling it at the same price as a well known gold farmer/scripter?
None of my business, but there was an NB-Cats who had quite a few posts, and quite a good reputation on the old stratics board. I don't think it's the same guy who hijacked your thread on Europa.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i've bought from him many times (at the ICQ# listed) over the past few months, he always delivers fast and imo is very reputable and honest. and he does have a great reward program.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, but would he/she have a new ICQ account?
Like Shonsu said,

I had well over 800 post on the old stratics forums with the exact same thread I posted here today.

Furthermore, this ICQ number is at least 3 years old. New ICQ numbers are well over 400-000-000 in numbers now.

If you insist, I will ask peeps with stratics accounts to post feedback here from now on.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for another great transaction, and for the generous compensation for not having the gold on the shard i originally bought it for. much appreciated! will definitely do business with you again!

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fair enough, I made a mistake. I apologise for that.

It gets incredibly annoying though when one gold farmer manages to halve the value of gold in a matter of months on here. It makes everyone else have to drop thier gold values also.

I was just checking to see if you was Mr Farmer as I didnt recall you on the old forums. No worries :)

Travixus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dealt with him several times, he's super fast with delivery and you can't beat his prices. :)

S

Stasis

have been buying gold from him for a few months and is generally faster than anyone else i have ever used befor. Had to make a new account my old one was _Stasis_ been a while and can not remember the pw now :sad2:

J

Jiments

ya lets all just start having gold selling wars until gold is all the way down to 10 cents a mil..

idiots... gold used to sell for 3$ a mil 4 months ago... damn your all in such a rush to get paid that you are ruining it , and soon your buisness will be gone because gold will really be 50 cents a mil in 2 weeks..... for real ... stupid

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO is first and foremost a video game.

If I can profit while having fun from a video game then it's double the pleasure for me and whoever buys from me for cheap!!

=)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember when gold sold for $150.00 on Ebay, when you could find it that is. I once sold 100k on Sonoma for $40.00, times change.

rolleyes:

:stretcher: