Selling Full Set of Necro Regs

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Selling full set of necro regs:
eye of newt
brimstone
dragon's blood
pumice
wyrm's heart
obsidian

asking price: 60 mil

G

Hmmm, i remember getting Blackmoor off of Lich Lords. That was considered a Necro Reg before Necro actually came out, why i have 300+ of it. Bones from Bone Magi and Vials of Blood from Blood Eles were considered Necro Regs too. The Bones turned into crafting Bones when AoS came out, and the Vial's of Blood turned into Daemon Blood when AoS came out.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm, i remember getting Blackmoor off of Lich Lords. That was considered a Necro Reg before Necro actually came out, why i have 300+ of it. Bones from Bone Magi and Vials of Blood from Blood Eles were considered Necro Regs too. The Bones turned into Daemon Bones when AoS came out, and the Vial's of Blood turned into Daemon Blood when AoS came out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong again sunshine. Blackmoor is not part of the Necro reg set. It was a reg, but not one of the set pieces.

G

Wrong again sunshine.

This was taken from http://guide.uo.com/start3d_welcome.html
"Reagents are what make magic possible. They come in a variety of forms and can be separated into three groups. Reagents used for traditional magery include blood moss, nightshade, garlic, ginseng, mandrake root, black pearl, sulphurous ash, and spider silk. Reagents used for the dark magic of necromancy consist of batwing, grave dust, daemon blood, nox crystal, and pig iron. There are also reagents called eye of newt, blackmoor, blood spawn, brimstone, dead wood, dragon’s blood, executioner’s cap, fertile dirt, obsidian, pumice, serpent’s scale, daemon blood, volcanic ash, and wyrm’s heart (these reagents are very old and mysterious, so their use is unknown and they are very rare). Use your skill in magic to cast the most devastating of spells!"

Also check this out http://www.uorares.com/Database/ItemCatalog/necro.php

How's it taste eating your' own words? Get used to it.

G

The full set of the RARE necro regs back in the day were a set of 10 regs. The 6 I am offering plus 4 others which UO made common when they introduced the Necro chars into UO. I have all 10 of course, but 4 of those you can get anywhere. Only the 6 I have listed are now considered the RARE set.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The full set of the RARE necro regs back in the day were a set of 10 regs. The 6 I am offering plus 4 others which UO made common when they introduced the Necro chars into UO. I have all 10 of course, but 4 of those you can get anywhere. Only the 6 I have listed are now considered the RARE set.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. Don't mind him. He is a story telling troll more often than not.