• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Fel Keep By Brit Xroads Atl

• Thread starter JesusChrist
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

JesusChrist

Hi i am Selling a FEL KEEP on atlanic shard. If you would like to see it or have any questions about it. Please icq me at 204-825-911 or leave a message in this forum. TY this KEEP will be sold by 6/10/08. If you read this after that date please do not contact or post. TY

J

JesusChrist

I Forgot to mention that there is no neighbors and the keep is all by its self between some woods and waterfront. If you would like to rune to the KEEP please go to the SW inside of luna walls yo my vendor shop. The red vendor in the back has runes to the keep on him and its labeled as such. The name on the house is Jesus Christ. TY