• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Event Tunic - Links of Toil

L

Lilyth of RK

I am a noob , how do I post pics here?

It is a royal Blue chainmail tunic.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

Wow was that you today chatting with me Lilyth? thought it was some newb which is why I shrugged ya off a bit hehe

L

Lilyth of RK

Well silly ya were supposed to ask when I said you soooo loved meh :) And yus tis I , very good to see you again Sir :heart:

L

Lilyth of RK

80m is high bid thusfar. I dunno the ettiquette here , someone said bids should be out in the open not pm's?
...I am a definately an eternal noob, so if thats how it should be, then post offers here.

thx

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at least half the items in this rares forum are won behind closed doors via pm..or icq .its seems very common practice indeed.!!

L

Lilyth of RK

Was just thinking I probably need to set an end time on it ..High bidder tomorrow at noon or 200m today :)
you've got it so far at 150m