• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Event Items

• Thread starter Sorcon Gartius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sorcon Gartius

Gladiator Boots - $200.00
Member of the Royal Britannian Navy Boots - $200.00
Ruined Painting - $150.00
Lenshire Clan Tabard - $75.00
Raiment of the Zessler Guard (Robe) - $100.00
I Participated in The Great Lakes Contest Extravaganza (Robe) - $100.00
I was NOT the Last Man Standing On Legends - $150.00
Brown Bananas - $75.00
Jawbreaker Gum - $75.00
A Pile of Snow (White Pearl Graphic) - $50.00
Rotgut Wine - $50.00
Dragon Bone Earrings (Grey) - $65.00

All items are on Legends! Buyer is responsible for pick up.

K

Kula

[edit old post]

Errr, wait a second, why are you reselling the items you just bought from Omni?
:(

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I knew thats what he was going to do. I told him I didnt care. I could have waited and sold the items for those prices too, but I couldnt wait, i needed themoney asap. Good luck to sorc, and heres a BUMP for ya.

K

Kula

Didn't you renege on another deal?

Plus this reminds me of that TV commercial where the guy buys an item on at auction and then stands up and tries to resell it.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did i renege, kinda yes. But Sorcons offer on the two items at question were FAR higher...

Please dont try to bring this up to slander this post.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did i renege, kinda yes. But Sorcons offer on the two items at question were FAR higher...

Please dont try to bring this up to slander this post.
Slander=a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.

If you admited you did exactly what he asked then its not a false statement and thus its not slander bye definition. It might be considered trolling or derailing the post though since this post was not about Omni making a shwerd deal but about Sorcon trying to get maximum value for his items.