• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling CBD, Horned and Barbed Runic Tailor Bods

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to Tia

I an selling ALL my Cbd , horned and barbed runic tailor bods both smalls and large bods at a very reasonable price

Possibly the biggest collection of tailor bods on europa if not UO, so if u are looking for an elusive small bod to fill ya large for a new clothing bless deed etc ''this and that'' shop on the east side of tokuna city is the place to come and visit..

[LOOKING for another shop that can offer me at least 5 vendors to sell the biggest collection of smithy bods too....]

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 new vendor spots awaiting your smithy bods :) ICQ me hun when your around

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow thanks Tia....makes sense to keep all the bod vendors in one spot!!

will be good for both of us.....may bring some extra trade to the shop.. i hope...

your shop will be selling the largest supply if not one of the only supplies of smith and tailor bods on europa...and what i would consider a very fair price too

any ideas if there is an easy way to price like 300 bods in BOOK WITHOUT DOING each seperate