• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Selling Bulk Smith and Tailoring BODS

Greg

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am looking to sell my BOD collections. I would prefer to sell each type of BODS together - all of the Smith BODS and then all of the Tailoring BODS. If someone would like both types, that is fine as well. Below is a current list. Please contact me if you would like to discuss. My ICQ is 686786506.

8380 Tailor Bods
843 Barbed
1766 Horned
2620 Spined
1802 Leather
1041 Cloth
308 Filled

6306 SmithBods
136 Valorite
186 Verite
491 Agapite
516 Golden
453 Bronze
1052 Copper
1325 Shadow
1283 Dull Copper
864 Iron

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Merlin
@Captn Norrington

Shouldnt this post be at bods section?
I'm not sure, last I heard the new bod section is supposed to be only for trading, not buying/selling. They might have changed it to be for all bods since last time I heard about it though. Since there is only 1 post in that forum it's hard to tell.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Likewise, didn't know there was a separate forum, so here is best.

Is there a reserve for these BODs?

Sent from mTalk

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are these on a vendors somewhere so we may see them?
TAILOR
How many BONE BODs are there?
How many LBODs are there?
SMITH
How many EXP and NORM small BODs are there?

16 Tailor books and 13 Smith books
Very hard to give a price on anything with BODs without seeing them.

Greg

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have the tailor bods on a vendor for storage, I could do smith the same if needed.
Bone bods are mixed in on whatever rate they drop for the leather bods, I would guess less than 10% probably but not sure
Lbods, same thing, not sure of ratio. Maybe 10-20% would be my guess. I would have to drop them all from books to count.
small bods exp and norm, do you mean Iron or of each type? of iron, there are around 800 total.
I posted a total but you are right, you may come see them when you have time. drop me a message or icq.