• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Bulk Resources

C

Cass1

Selling Bulk resources:

Arrows
Leather (all types)
Ingots (all types)
Mined Gems (all types)
White Pearls
Fishing Nets
MIBs
Boards

Please contact if interested in any

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While we are at it how about prices on everything else? I am not well versed in the bulk trade market so I don't know if these sorts of transactions are normally haggled.

C

Cass1

While we are at it how about prices on everything else? I am not well versed in the bulk trade market so I don't know if these sorts of transactions are normally haggled.
To be very honest I really dont sell bulk stuff often. Have stock piled the last year or so. I pretty much have every Item from the library contribution thing so figure i should start selling again.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have sent you PM's and don't see your ICQ or other method for contacting you.....