• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ** Selling Blaze Cu Sidhe **

B

booyakka

Selling Blaze Cu Sidhe.

Stats:
------
539 HP
125 stam
273 mana
610 str
125 dex
273 intel

resists :
--------
52 27 77 30 77

Price : 400 Mill

Trade will be done through a verified broker both parties trust, or done through a house transfer (gold lockdown).

ICQ me at 252-065-973 or PM me here.

Thanks.

L

Lord_British

always thought house trade and animal trade had to go first. Wouldn't this conflict if you used a house to do the trade?

B

booyakka

always thought house trade and animal trade had to go first. Wouldn't this conflict if you used a house to do the trade?
Have not done it before, but I believe the buyer would lock down gold in chests inside the house ... then trade the house in the standard trade window in which I would put the pet.

I guess I would prefer a reputable broker then, to keep things simple.

H

house4saleUO

Selling Blaze Cu Sidhe.

Stats:
------
539 HP
125 stam
273 mana
610 str
125 dex
273 intel

resists :
--------
52 27 77 30 77

Price : 400 Mill

Trade will be done through a verified broker both parties trust, or done through a house transfer (gold lockdown).

ICQ me at 252-065-973 or PM me here.

Thanks.
400MIL wow they going for that much now? I have 2 in the stables. JK

Bai of Baja. If your not OoOooOoOooing, then your not UOing