• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] **** Selling Atlantic Felucca Castle **** (SOLD)

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hey everyone,

I am selling this castle north of Trisnic, just on the edge of the swamps. This is a very nice castle, with ZERO spawn. I know many people are going to start up about it being in the swamps, but please feel free to run and check the castle for yourself. I have NEVER seen anything spawn in front of the house. Occasionally, if I spend a GREAT deal of time (couple of hours) in the castle, there might be a lizardman or alligator walk their way to the back of the castle. The spawning for the swamp does not actually start until 2 screens behind the castle, so anything would have to walk quite a ways.

Huge front yard in the front for duels & fighting. Also nice space on the sides. I must note, there are a couple of spots someone could throw or possibly fit a 7x7. The best part of this castle is the custom work that has been done. Endless Hours and Hours and Hours.... and yet the buyer can still put all their own custom/finishing work to design what they want. Level 1 and Level 2 remain unchanged. There is a double set of stairs (see pictures) on the west side of the second floor. It leads to the roof which is a 30x30 FLAT surface. This allows you to simply lock down walls, arches, stairs, doors, etc. You can customize hallways and rooms with no work but throwing down the stone pieces. Anyone who has designed a castle with raising pavers knows the endless work and hours of frustration to get anything like this.

Perfect for a museum or just fighting up top on the roof. I have made the castle public, so feel free to run north of Trisnic and check it out for yourself. Please see the pictures below for the castle.

Everything in the castle comes with the sale. (Except for picture labeled as "House 1". This was a picture from a long time ago when I had the castle with a grass court yard, and I had just started taking my items out of chests to start decorating.)

Best part of this castle is you can do a grass court yard, black gozas, or axe everything for the natural cool swamp look w/o any spawn!

I tried to run around taking as many pictures as I could of around the outside and corners of castle. You can see the bottom right corner on the edge of the swamp by the water. Perfect to place boats. :)

See the UO CART Map on last picture for location!

Thanks,

Happy Meal

Attachments

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi sorry i dont mean to derail you thread i was just curious as to how much a castle like this would go for

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Taking Offers Via ICQ at the moment

If you are interested, I highly advise you go look at it. The Castle has been made public. The Stone Work/Roof done is amazing work, and like I said there is ZERO spawn from the back of the castle all the way south to Trisnic.

Because of all the stonework that has been done, the buyout on the castle is 6.5b. I would be asking less without the stonework. The flat roofs allows you to design rooms, hallways, large museum of items, etc. I would even be willing to provide hundreds of pieces of walls, stone blocks, etc in bags for you to just throw down and double click to lock down. The design possibilities are endless with the large 30x30 flat area on top. :)

Accepting multiple payments which includes gold + traded items, gold only, etc.

Happy Meal

Last edited:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
High Bid at the moment on this is 6.5b with traded items, but I am not willing to sell it for that. I need gold people, not more items to sell. :p

Still accepting offers

Last edited: