• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Selling a Prepatch TRULY insane 14 mod shield!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1651936633350.png

Taking offers on this shield. I'm not in a hurry to sell it, BUT, I will if I get an offer I can't turn down. If not, I will put it back up. It's many mods higher than what can spawn now, and when it's gone, it's gone!!! So, if you have the gold, understand the value of a 12-14 mod shield, and can use it post an offer here, or PM me.

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Current offer: 1.65P . It's going to take a bit more for me to sell it though.

I will give it a couple of days to see if anyone wants it. If no acceptable offers come in, I will just put it away for now.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not bad with those mods, but missing that reflective para , otherwise i might be interested.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm giving it until Friday to get an acceptable offer. If you are interested, don't wait, contact me!

Thanks.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
So you are selling it but without stating price you want ? You got 2 offers, turned them down and still haven't figured it out how much more you want ?

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So you are selling it but without stating price you want ? You got 2 offers, turned them down and still haven't figured it out how much more you want ?
My item, my rules. If you aren't going to make an offer, please do not bother to comment. FYI, I have actually had 6 offers. Current offer is 2.2P I may accept it. Not sure yet.