• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling a lot of items

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Redone the europa museum...its know back open and back to its original glory......with yearly global quests and yearly holiday stuff on show....stuff the casual gamer can collect with little or no cost.....Its'' Europa historical museum''........Stuff from 1997 to the present day!!!!....come see it infront of Raa shop in east britain...kinda infront of the compasion desert and next to bog of desolation....

SEE NEW SELLING UPDATED POST....

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3m for each of the Lights
add a zero for both? seroiusly 3m.....last festival i seen them for around 15.....i onky want market value..

Last edited:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
15 seems ridiculous, i've been crossharding lately seen one for 4m on one server and one for 6m on another, 4m being atlantic

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
15 seems ridiculous, i've been crossharding lately seen one for 4m on one server and one for 6m on another, 4m being atlantic
if thats true and i take your word for it..there as been a increase on the population of lights of late too!!! the dupers are back in business........iam taking them ''off sale''....ill keep them at that silly price..infact gimme a year when khakdun opened /dropped them as weeklys and ill pop them in the museum as rare finds

Last edited:

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im interested on the minideed, but need to see it displayed to check if i miss that one , but i think it is.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmmm its not a mini deed......its an olde placement deed form 1999/2000 when u had to buy a particular deed to place a particular type of house....everything is avaialbe to be viewed....al inside the 4 boxes on the 2nd floor west side of castle...4 boxed open to the public with items that are for sale

Last edited:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just bought a light for 3m in the Rares Collector forum, haven't seen them over 5m on normal vendors for years. Nevermind though :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well they were on a vendor at the last rares festival for 15..i made notes on prices...nevermind...like i said gonna keep em....any idea on the year when they dropped in khaldun??? for the historical museum

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You of all people should know that people try to get ridiculous prices at the Rares fests Wok :p

I offer 25m for Red Death and 20m for Plague beast

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much would you want for the set of coloured Fishing Nets THP? I just want to complete my collection next door!

Also, do you have any Mini House Deeds THP? I must get around to starting to collect those; also do you have a Minax Decorative Statue? I want one for my bone room...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
up!

nah keeping the nets mate....full collection there that were free to collect..

no extra mini house deeds

the only stuff for sale is the stuff in the 4 boxes marked ...4 boxes of stuff for sale......2nd floor on west wing

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
back to the top..loads of crap/items/junk/pixels to sell here....all selling for current market value plz.....no auctions...just pay the going rate and the item is yours to take away....thankyou

Last edited:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'll get back to you if i want them bud, i'm very low on gold now and am in middle of decorating another house so will probably end up spending all my gold on that.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
up ya go...

Iam starting to put stuff on my single vendor called ''idoc hunters in luna'' at dark moon of mihr shop east side of luna...items will gradually be reduced untill they sell....everyhing must go...also some tokens etc will be added..so happy shopping....if anything catches ya eye in the list icq me o message me and i will pop it on the vendor...if u dont like the price then wait as it will be reduced gradually untill it does sell....just dont miss out on the item that u want by waiting toooo long!!!!...LOL

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
keep checking the vendor!!!!!!!!! everthings gotta go...high or low....great stuff added tonight......Name change...sex change...advanced tokens ........all on there tonight........all well below europa market value.....quite a few old em items too...be quick...if u wanna collect.........

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hunters garb suit set and grizzle suit set........grab em while they are there

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
more stuff on vendor..and prices droped on stuff that been there a week