• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling a few items

warwick87

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, I have a handful of items id like to sell to get gold for X-mas presents.. All items are located on ATL but if given notice I can move them to most any shard for free. I'm also flexible if you want to pay on another shard other than ATL. Please feel free to ICQ me with any questions 605741332.
1. stuffed fish w/ Gareths remains open at 70mil, buyout at 120- sold Arduinna 70mil
2. Haunted Chicken of bladdestick open at 140mil, buyout at 190
3. omo's final royal chronicle open at 100mil, buyout at 150
4. a recipe for serpentwyne, by brotherhood of the rose open at 40mil, buyout at 75 -sold flutter
5. a burnt piece of note address to Lord C.... open 40mil, buyout at 75- sold Deagan
6. messanna strawberry pie open 10mil, buyout at 25

My first time hosting on stratics so if there are any constructive criticisms, pls feel free to post, tyvm

Last edited:

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
last hour to bid on stuffed fish

I think you did a smart thing in having the auction list small for your first auction here. One thing i would suggest is to list in your original post when you want the auction to end. Some ppl even put up certain rules (including the "sniper" rule which is a 10 min timer on any further bids once the auction is over). But glad to see a new face here and if you need to ask about anything just post it and the community tends to get answers pretty quick for ya.

warwick87

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Arduinna, #1 sold for 70mil pls icq me to set up a time to meet, tyvm for ur purchase
@ Dregg, ur correct I failed to post an end date. I don't really have an end date just hoping to sell the items in near future. I also failed to state I run the 24hour rule, once a bid is placed anyone else interested in bidding may during the 24 hour time frame. Once another bid is placed the timer resets. This continues till either there are no bids in the time limit or the buyout is hit.

warwick87

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump
If there are any offers on remaining 3 items pls post, if its a reasonable bid I may sell, tyvm.. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!