• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling "A Bottle of Marsh Ale" on Atlantic

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is an extra one I've had hanging around. One of 8 last I checked via Manticore's Event Item List.

Please post or PM offers.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you'd like to see what this bottle looks like, you can view the one in my collection at Dragonstorm Manor on Atlantic. Just outside the SE Umbra bridge. The bottle is on a desk on the 3rd floor. Thank you. *smiles*

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm thats trouble with bottles they nearly...all look the freaking same,,,,dohhhhh

still good luck with your sale...

alas theres so many diff named bottles its hard to keep up with whats rare and whats just been looted form the last ransacked ship!!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure why you chose to post other than to attempt to cause issues...

I'm sure that those who can afford the rarer bottles from event have done their homework and are aware that this is not a smuggler bottle. That info can be found on these forums and other websites like uoguide. I know of several dedicated collectors of event bottles even with the release of the smuggler varieties. With the recent deco additions to wine making (grapevines) and brewing (distillery), I wouldn't be surprised if some new interest isn't kindled with the event alcohol as related decoration for upcoming breweries and new taverns.

Please don't attempt to "Doom and Gloom" my for sale items. Thank you. :) :grouphug:

G

Gunga_Din

Relax, guy was just posting why you might have issues selling the bottle. I sold off all my old bottles when I saw the Avery ones. Figured value would go down since there is an overdose of bottles now.

Still, good luck selling the bottle. Don't forget there is a Marsh Tavern in Vesper. Nice place to visit.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will start bidding at 20 mil. I have been collecting bottles myself and need this 1. Also still looking for 2 more Avery bottles, Sonoma fine wine and Bunyip Lager. I dunno how long you wil be running this but PM me if ya are ending soon, I will be away until either the 12th or 13th of June so might not have access in game but can always check forums via phone. Thanks!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This isn't one of the Avery event bottles. Not really looking at doing an auction, just taking offers right now. I am looking for at least 60m. Thanks for the bid though, Angel Dust. If I change my mind and decide to do an auction, I'll shoot you a PM. :beer:

P.S. Glad to hear someone is passionate about bottles. :love: