• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling 4 blue magical lock boxes here on LA

B

bwitched

I have four of these boxes left on Lake austin they are the ones that fell off from the six stangers that appear during the shadowlord events, Buyer would have to come to LA to pick items up, currently as a price range I see on finduo.com is from 31mil on napa and another selling on Alt for 49mil only two that i see forsale online anyways I know the going rate last time I checked 6 months ago was from 25mil to 35mil per box not sure if the prices may have gone up a bit since gold prices seemed to continue to drop. Feel free to make me an offer for just one or the lot if you wish. Have a nice day and hope to hear back from some of ya's.