• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling 2004 Holiday Gifts on Siege

M

majorjc

Make me an offer.

I've been playing UO for over 8 years and I have decided to give Siege a try. I found this on a character that I made many years ago. I don't need decorations because I don't have a house on Siege and I'm not going to be getting one any time soon. So if anybody wants this just make me an offer that will make it easier for me to train up some crafters on siege, you know resources and such.

Thanks,

Arizona

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Epic fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to post something so worthless just days after they actually had some value for spring turn ins.

M

majorjc

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Epic fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to post something so worthless just days after they actually had some value for spring turn ins.

:lick: I do see the humor here.......today is my first day playing on Siege and I did not even know I had this until today.

If it is indeed worthless to everybody then it will end up in the trash barrel....just thought I would put it out there in case somebody wanted it.

But thanks for the reply.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Be nice to the new guy E. At least til we can kill him.

Welcome! You should visit with Zebidiah.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
E, be nice to the new people!! :twak: Save the epic fail comments for the vets here, like kelmo! :lick: j/k kelmo!! :heart:

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been accused of many things here on siege and not once has it been for being nice. And as always I WIN UO!!! :party:

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to siege. I have a crafters room in my keep on ICE if you need a place to store stuff, also a tower near trinsic mines but it's a bit laggy there due to a bird invasion.
I would love your decco especialy the cactus and the snow.
Just find someone with the GIL guild tag and they will help you out.