• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling 2 Keeps Side by Side

B

BobfromUO

Selling these 2 keeps that are side by side. Located just south of the Fel Trinsic moongate. Quiet area and losts of open space around the keeps. Some small spawn behind the keeps, but usually nothing in the front. PM me if you want to see the keeps or if you have an offer.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The underlying question a buyer might be thinking is if a castle will fit and the answer is no. Before I let BOB place either keep I made sure a castle wouldnt go since Keeps on Legends are free almost since you can still place them rather reguarly.

I can see why he would kinda putt that seed of hope out there bye implying theres lots of space around both keeps which there is but not enough for a castle.:D

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*shrugs* having two keeps side by side isn't usually something you can go out and plot just running around. And kinda nifty. I would buy them if I was on legends.

:postcount:

B

BobfromUO

I never said a castle would fit there, nor was I hinting to the same. If that was the case, I would have a castle there and not 2 keeps. The mention of space was just that, the idea that they are not crowded in by other houses. Not sure how YOU let me place there. As I recall I dropped the house down when someone redeeded their house and was trying to place a bigger one there. Are you the one that redeeded? and then frantically placed a 18 x 18 next to it? LOL

Maybe you can place keeps, but how many are side by side?

P

Pennywise

I never said a castle would fit there, nor was I hinting to the same. If that was the case, I would have a castle there and not 2 keeps. The mention of space was just that, the idea that they are not crowded in by other houses. Not sure how YOU let me place there. As I recall I dropped the house down when someone redeeded their house and was trying to place a bigger one there. Are you the one that redeeded? and then frantically placed a 18 x 18 next to it? LOL

Maybe you can place keeps, but how many are side by side?
I believe you Bob.

For some of us out here who have lurked long enough, we know who to believe.

Legends is changing, and for the better.