• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling 18 X 18 Private Tokuno Island (PIC) (Only House on island)

colonel41

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling 18 X 18 Private Tokuno Island (PIC) SOLD

I'm thinking about selling my 18 X 18 located on a private island west of Homare. It's secluded and only a 18 X 18 fits on this island. The best non-fel housing spot of the game. Coords: 35:46N 70:48W.

ICQ 485-884-252

Shylock

Attachments

M

Markess [CoW]

Re: Selling 18 X 18 Private Tokuno Island (Only House on island)

How much are you looking to get?

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't know that location even existed. That looks pretty awesome.

M

Mr hawk

I'm thinking about selling my 18 X 18 located on a private island west of Homare. It's secluded and only a 18 X 18 fits on this island. The best non-fel housing spot of the game. Coords: 35:46N 70:48W.

ICQ 485-884-252

How much are you looking for?

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well i know he was asking for 700mil......if he got that much more power to him! (my thought is just pure craziness to that price)

D

DVI

well i know he was asking for 700mil......if he got that much more power to him! (my thought is just pure craziness to that price)
For Atlantic that give or take about 100m would be about right.

For some the novelty of the island home is very desirable, and when you combine that with the extreme privacy that the location offers the value only increases.

At one point about 2-3 years ago I tried to purchase the house on justice island and offered around 400-500m and was basically flat out turned down.