• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sellin Two Rare Items

Green Lantern

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All Items are located on Catskills, Payment can be taken on AtL or Cats
Auction will run until 2/13/2013 7 pm est

There will be no private bids all bids must be made in this thread.

Once you hit post your bid is final and you are expected to honor it. Please do not edit your post for any reason.

I have decided to run this auction with no starting bids and no reserves
The Normal 10 minute rule will apply. The auction for that individual item will continue until ten minutes elapses with no further bids. The Time clock in the forum posts will be the deciding timer.

Happy Bidding!

1 Santa Ring 285 mill Elaine Atl
2 Gladiator Boots 85 mil Elaine Atl

Attachments

Last edited:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
1. 20mil
2. 20mil

When does the auction end?

Green Lantern

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also would like to put out there that the Santa Ring is a Usable item. It has the same stats as a Crystalline Ring. So great item and very usable.

Caveat Emptor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I will bite...
Santa needs his ring back...
1. 150million

Last edited:

Eliane_ATL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have no idea about 150m plus I stole this lantern worth in the auction... Perhaps you could help me to know how to outbid that? Not a number value...

Sent from my 001DL using Tapatalk 2

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have no idea about 150m plus I stole this lantern worth in the auction... Perhaps you could help me to know how to outbid that? Not a number value...

Sent from my 001DL using Tapatalk 2
From what i've seen, the "I Stole Lantern" sold for 100+... some even reached 150.
Just depends on seller/buyer

Caveat Emptor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok... Money Bags, it looks like you win... my offer is worth 300mil trade value, but I am sure your 285mil pure gold offer is more appealing... So I guess Santa will have to continue to exist without his ring...
(Sour Grapes, I know... but I cant afford to top 300mil on an item I could have gotten a year ago for 100mil)
ConGrats on your Likely Win!
I bow to your emmense bank roll.
*Sheds a little Tear* :sad2: