• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] sell or trading a few double exceptional items

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
new 3 day auction Ends 22.00 uk time 15 september

1m bids are fine...only bids within this thread within the last 6 hours of the auction ending. PM and ICQ bids are allowed upto this point but will be posted on this thread by myself....normal rules otherwise

items are for sale but iam willing to trade any item for any item i need off my wanted list on this rares board.....infact id prefer to trade one for one... so ask if you prefer that....

icq 677577087

plate gorget 10m reserve and 20m buyout
plate arms 10m reserve and 20m buyout
music stand 10m reserve and 20m buyout
floppy hat 5m /10m buyout
saw 5m/10m buyout
a2.png a4.png a3.png a5.png
a6.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
saw pending sale at 10m....bumps auction

really would like swop a double exceotional platemail helm for one of my pieces if anyone got a spare

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
available next rares festival...whatever....still looking to swop double exceptional items for double exceptional items i want icq me 677577087