• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking Pictures for: Temple Themed and Waterfall Themed Houses

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If you have any pictures you would not mind me sharing on UOHomeDecor of the following two themes, please share them here or email to [email protected]
Every month or so, I will be making a request for some sort of themed house so we can create a relevant gallery for it.

Your contributions are greatly appreciated (and helps store them for posterity).

Thanks!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it okay to post a pic or two and coordinates for houses with these themes that are owned by other players but that we might stumble across in our travels across the lands?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should contact Nightstalker on Siege (try a PM or just ask for him in general chat) and see if he will give you a personal tour of his Thieves Redemption Cathedral below Umbra. It is very, very cool. I won't spoil things by posting more than just a screenshot of the front of the building here. You really have to see it for yourself.

thieves redemption cathedral siege.jpg

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is it okay to post a pic or two and coordinates for houses with these themes that are owned by other players but that we might stumble across in our travels across the lands?
Definitely.

And if you want to screenshot them, go ahead and screenshot them, btu also screenshot the house sign that shows their name too. Thanks!

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
View from the roof of my house a few designs ago, not so much a waterfall themed house, but it took up a good chunk of my top two floors :) It's the best shot I have of it, the design is long gone. It was called "Oasis of Dawn" at the time.

Attachments

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to send you my picture through email but got a mailer daemon back from the address you supplied. Here's my submission.

ZentoHome.jpg

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It's probably because I mistyped the email address.

I have my moments.

Thanks to all of you.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here are a couple I've done over the years the garden still exists but the white one is long gone. Did it for a friend who sold the house then that person redid the building. And Honestly the EC image doesn't do it justice since there is a large boat parked behind the building and in order to get a good image of it without the boat in the way I had to be off the building. Otherwise the boat seems to draw focus away. Sadly the plants and such don't render while I'm not on the plot.

Garden EC

Garden 2d cropped view

White house (Wish I had more images of this.. but I really don't)

Anyway those are the waterfalls that I have done.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have another one!! lol

This is my Luna House on Catskills so far... Still working on it, I think its pretty neat so far...

lUNA HOUSE #1.jpg

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'll be adding these to my site tonight.

Malag'aste - I used your stone waterfall as inspiration for a house I designed for myself this weekend. Slightly different, but still inspired by it.