• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

seeking + mage jewels

G

Need no other uber mods.

anything over +11 skill.

Also can anyone confirm, +30 on jewels, +15 book + 5 talisman = 50 magery will allow gate off scroll (accepting many fizzles)

I

imported_mo'gluk

petra I believe you accessed to my vault room on the second floor ....try there

*wink* *wink*

G

thank you boss, will do.

I kinda lost my nice +14 bracelet by being were a crafter shouldn't oughter be

D

Dimn Dithlagok

I use two +15 jewels and a +11 book and can cast off scrolls. Sometimes you get lucky and cast right away and sometimes it takes aloooot of fizzles. The more magery the better!

G

thanks

Turns out I hadn't lost my +14 bracelet after all. The smooth-talking reprobate who talked me into the lunatic idea of using my valor gained gathering bones to start Despise champ for him did do his best to loot my stuff, under very adverse circumstances.

He only managed to get half my suit (which is np, I can easily make another) and I didn't think he'd gotten my bracelet, but it was hidding under something else in my pack.

For future reference, Terathon keep is not the best exit route for a crafter with absolutely 0 fighting capabilities. Spawn down there was manic!

In case anyone wonders, I manage to kill shadow wisps with a Heartwood +hci suit (+5 per piece = 35%) a 6% hci gm katana and +28 swords on jewels. My granny used to say 'Where there's a will, there's a way'