• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking an old friend.

Heihachi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings all, it's been a long time since I had anything to do with UO in any capacity. I've never forgotten the times I had nor the friends I made. I have unfortunately lost touch with a few and I'm looking to reconnect.

Wondering if anyone would be able to help, I'm looking for a friend who went by the name AzSel on these forums. Any information would be very gratefuly received.

Thank you all in advance, Hei.

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
on top of this page is the word Members ,,,click on it and go through it if you remember the stratics name,,,,,i looked up AzSel,,,,,,,,that person was last seen here on Aug,17,2013,,,,,,,,,,,

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There's an old ICQ address linked to them #71163310 but it seems to bave been closed for awhile now, you can always try sending them a PM through Stratics which should in return send them an email and if it's a lifer type email they might get. It's a stretch but it could work :)

Heihachi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
There's an old ICQ address linked to them #71163310 but it seems to bave been closed for awhile now, you can always try sending them a PM through Stratics which should in return send them an email and if it's a lifer type email they might get. It's a stretch but it could work :)
Hi, thank you for the ICQ number, not sure if there's a way to perhaps get an email address from that at all but I'll try.

I left a PM with him in February with no reply, like you I had thought perhaps he'd receive a notification of sorts, but nada.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

Heihachi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
on top of this page is the word Members ,,,click on it and go through it if you remember the stratics name,,,,,i looked up AzSel,,,,,,,,that person was last seen here on Aug,17,2013,,,,,,,,,,,
Hey, thanks for your reply. I had sent a PM to him through these forums in February in the hopes that he'd receive a notification (I should have stated this in the opening post), but I haven't heard anything back yet which is why I'm reaching out.

I was hoping someone maybe has some contact information such as an email address.

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, i wish you luck finding your friends, most of us have lost contact with people we use to groove with, i know i have on several occasions.