• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Seed Stacking why dont they stack off the plant inot main Bag

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really this is quite a pain especially when tending over 100 plants at a time:thumbdown:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really this is quite a pain especially when tending over 100 plants at a time:thumbdown:

It is indeed, but UOA is your friend. Use the organiser agent and it'll stack them all in a bag or pouch for you for you. Even better, you only have to add one seed type as it seems to treat all seeds the same; I only added orange seeds to mine and it's been happily stacking everything I've thrown at it :)

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i forgot all about uoa organizer lol

but ya SA I fully agree with u, even with uoa, it does it for u, but u still have to wait for it, it should auto stack, but atleast it stacks now :)