• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Seed of Renewal Pricing?

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone selling these and/or have any suggestions on pricing?

Thanks!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sell a good many on catskills. I've been selling them in stacks of 10 for 1.5 mil. Although I think the price is about to drop on them a bit it should still stay at about 10 for a mil.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i really dont think 1.5m is worth putting 2 mr on an item.. i hope the devs get back to work from the holidays and bump these up a lot so they are more common.

R

Robthemilt

On atl a little bit ago I was selling 10 for 4.5 and they were going quick

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
On atl a little bit ago I was selling 10 for 4.5 and they were going quick
WOW that's alot, on Siege they only sell for 5-10k or so, but that's because our armor get lost easy so we can't run around in suits that cost mills.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yep the last week, it seem like the imbuers on Siege found out about them and there is now a demand.
Think they got a little nerf, they was easier to get, when we first got them than they are now.

Also alot did have plants with seed because it was only way to store the seed, we got seed from this old plants too so we first see the demand now.

I do believe the price will end up with 20-30k each. Higher price would make armor to expensive when we easy can lose it 5 min after we brought it of a vendor.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sell mine for 50,000. The basis for that price is that the current cost of gold on the open market is 1 dollar per million. I think that a nickel per seed is very reasonable.