• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

see you soon

B

bibslady

Hi. Just wanted to let you know I would be absent for a while. I've been pretty sick lately. I went to the doctor. It's my gallbladder! Eck! I have gallstones and am having surgery tomorrow. It's a pretty simple surgery so I shouldn't be gone long.

Just wanted to let you know in case anyone tries to reach me.

Hugs,
bibslady

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best of luck on the surgery and hope you feel better soon!

S

Sheriff Tricky

My sister recentally had her gall bladder out. Make sure you watch your diet when its all said and done. Good luck and see ya soon.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eep, yeah it is a basic surgery. My mom couldn't do a lot of heavy lifting and stuff when she had her's taken out. But you'll be better shortly after, see you when you come back!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Get well soon, My wife went through the same thing a few years back. I know the pain she had before and after. But today she is just as peppy as she was in her early 20's.

See you back on TT soon.

F

Flippers

Yes I've heard how good people feel after that operation. Just watch what you eat and it's even better.

Speedy recovery to you!