• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*See Sticky* Re: Oct EM House Decoration Contest

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pls read :eyes: the top sticky thread (in case it gets missed being there ). This is an event our EM's Fiorella and Sangria would like to put on for Napa Valley.

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So is this the thread your supposed to post pics and location? .. according to Cyrus.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
OOOOOOH!

So there I am, crafting away in my house laa-dee-daaing when people just start showing up... running all over my house.. looking at stuff.

I was thinking, "Wow... people mus' be real excited about the deco contest & story night."

Well, surprise surprise! The EMs planted runes to the houses (so far) near the Luna gate (that I've seen). I was wondering how so many people were coming already!

So get your designs submitted people! The EMs will help out with traffic! ^.^

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The sticky post at the Top is where you are to post your pictures. NOT in this thread. This is a reminder that is it.

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be entering my place in but need to fixed it up a bit. Sometime this coming week Ill post up on the contest thread.