• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Secret code? Special knock?

Pignasty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So if, against all odds and better judgment, someone were inspired to try their hand at thieving, how would one go about finding other thieves without blowing cover? Please consider this purely hypothetical ;)

PuckOfPacific

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UOThief.com Is where I started. Work your skills up decide on a template, read about that template. And then Learn that template and don't give up! At first your going to have a bad sense of timing and how to use your macros best. And your going to die a ton! so just stick to it!! before you know it you'll be ganking +25 stat scrolls and 120 PS in no time.

Pignasty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*knocks secretively*
Did I do that right? Hehe. Thanks Puck, I'm still training and figuring out temp, but I did find the uothief forums. I'd been reading Chad's stories (and the others) for awhile already. Lots of good stuff :)

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*knocks secretively*
Did I do that right? Hehe. Thanks Puck, I'm still training and figuring out temp, but I did find the uothief forums. I'd been reading Chad's stories (and the others) for awhile already. Lots of good stuff :)
Also dont overlook the crazy templates like a tamer thief.... can be rather satisfying!

and as for the special knock I spell the word "vagina" in morse code.....