• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

second / third storey rooms using rubble that you can walk into?

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need some help I have rubble enough to make rooms on the castle roofs and walkways but want to put roofs on them. So fare I have tried to use; goza's with pentagrams and arbaitors, raised cloth pieces, about to raise fishing nets. each piece thow leave piecies of wall showing?

Any suggestions?

please help

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

It can be done - If you search my profile for threads started by me you will find one titled 'My 7 Storey Tower'. This was created using several hundred Goza mats, a couple hundred pieces of rubble and a mountain of patience :)

Just need to be careful with adding floors - if in populated areas GM's sometimes knock them down due to the lag they cause - the tower in the above thread was built in an out of the way area so lag was never going to be an issue.

(tried to put thread link but couldn't get it to work)

Thanks

SHINE

Make'em wonder what you got

make'em wish that they were not

On the outside looking bored.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand how to make the floors what i keep running into is i cannot walk under the floors i placed with gozas?

Once i place the goza and raise it up more than 2 I can no longer walk under them?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your house works just like it would in a real life house - you can't build staircases under ceilings to walk on because you would hit your head. If you're raising goza mats inside of a room with a ceiling above it you can only raise them a few times before you can no longer stand on them.

Likewise you have to be able to raise a goza mat enough times to be able to walk under it - I think about 17 times, but I believe regular floors are 20 high. You can only raise a goza 15 times with the tool, so you need to use the doom stealable books to place goza mats higher than they would normally be able to be placed.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks im on a roof of my castle ill try the books forst TY for help

TY Miss Echo used the old bedroll trick ill post a pick of the corner once its all done not to fancy but?

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used the bedroll trick as well on the rooftop of my keep - worked beautifully! I will see if I can post a pic tonight when I get home from work.