• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Secluded house

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a max storage, secluded house. One on an island, in a glen surrounded by trees, on a spit of land with no other houses etc.

Doesn't actually -need- to be secluded in terms of players going by. Can have dozens of miners, lumber jacks or T-Hunters a day running past for all I care, just needs to -look- secluded for the design I have in mind:)

An island would be preferred though for ship storage!

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I PMed him but sadly he never replied :( Would have loved to buy that one.

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's not online much but he will not let it go easily :) Theres at least one fairly nice sized empty plot in tokuno islands.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are still a couple of spots where an 18x18 could be placed in the secret locations plus several smaller places

As well as those several of the islands are pretty sparse now if you care to search them you may well find what you want.