• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Secluded 18x18 In An Awesome Location

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am buying a Secluded 18x18 on the Atlantic Shard. The Ideal House I am Looking for is on an island, where it is the only house. (A Tokuno Island Beach House)

However, I am open minded and can entertain other areas. I am picky, I have many attributes in mind for the right house.

I AM PAYING EXTREMELY WELL FOR THE RIGHT HOUSE

Please PM Me. Thanks

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am looking to get into contact with this owner below:

island.JPG

If anyone knows how to reach him and can get me in contact with him, I will pay a finders fee. I am VERY interested in this house.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PAYING 1.25 BILLION FOR THE ISLAND SPOT BELOW:

House1.JPG

PAYING 1 BILLION FOR THE ZENTO PLOT BELOW:

HOUSE2.JPG

IF YOU HAVE ANY SECLUDED 18X18'S OR EVEN AN 18X18 IN AN EXCELLENT SPOT, PLEASE PM ME. I AM A SERIOUS BUYER!! PAYING WELL FOR A HOUSE THAT FITS MY STANDARDS!! I AM ALSO PAYING A FINDERS FEE FOR WHOMEVER CAN GET ME IN CONTACT WITH EITHER HOUSE OWNER. THANKS!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That island is awesome!! I'm not surprised hes not keen on selling it.

Good luck in the search Alex. Have you checked out the houses on Justice island? They aren't 18x18s but still a very nice spot.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Alex, the other spots that would fit your description are the tram justice island house (fel wouldn't be good for auctions I guess :)) and the malas secret pouch void island house. There also is the fire island volcano house and the hidden mage valley west of trinsic, but each is slightly too small for an 18x18 to fit. I also seem to recall that one of the other zento islands could just fit an 18x18, but its been quite a while since I visited them, so I might be wrong.

Last edited:

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Alex, the other spots that would fit your description are the tram justice island house (feel wouldn't be good for auctions I guess :)) and the malas secret pouch void island house. There also is the fire island volcano house and the hidden mage valley west of trinsic, but each is slightly too small for an 18x18 to fit. I also seem to recall that one of the other zento islands could just fit an 18x18, but its been quite a while since I visited them, so I might be wrong.
@Alexander of ATL. @UO Houses can give you the contact info for the guy that owns the Tram Justice island house. He owns several other impressive secluded locations such as 3 malas secret location 18x18's and the marble patio home on its own floating island in Malas (right by the Malas Castles). He may own other nice locations. However, he is not motivated to sell any unless he is offered some serious compensation (I've offered quite a bit myself). Hope this helps.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well you can Always Hope they Get this Credit Card Not Renewing bug & their House falls in 2 days Like some others I know that have lost houses to this Totally Weird...Seems like Great house & castle Spots seem only ones to get this .... I have yet to hear some one Cry about they lost a 7x7 Full Of Newbie Items to this Bug ! :gun::eek: :ohsnap: All though I have NEVER EVER heard of a Rogue GM or anyone with the Decay House on the spot Ability Doing this Before :eyes:

Last edited: