• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Seasonal Event] The Hunt Beings

EM_Acies

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You return to your bar stool and notice a small note slipped under your mug.

Hello friend;

You seem the adventurous sort – a person that can get things done. I wonder if you might be able to procure some items for me. I’m currently located on the isle of ill repute, where the Crown’s guards have little reach. Come find me and perhaps we can do business.

Yours, most humbly,
Edward

EM_Acies

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Re: [Event] The Hunt Beings

This event is available in both Trammel and Felucca and will run for approximately two weeks.

N

Noie

Are we supposed to be able to get the egg and bonsai by double clicking them? Or is it more complicated than that?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've tried clicking on both and keep getting an error message that I'm unable to use the item.

EM_Acies

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Fixed. Though the bonsai in Felucca has some issues. I will have to get Mesanna to look at it.

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is someone supposed to figure this out??

Hello friend;

You seem the adventurous sort – a person that can get things done. I wonder if you might be able to procure some items for me. I’m currently located on the isle of ill repute, where the Crown’s guards have little reach. Come find me and perhaps we can do business.

Yours, most humbly,
Edward
[/QUOTE

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is someone supposed to figure this out??

Hello friend;

Yours, most humbly,
Edward
I don't know for certain, but I would guess that the "isle of ill repute" is probably Buccaneer's Den.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Fun event, I had a blast solving the clues. Some of the story line is really funny :lol: especially the addicted rabbit. You did a great job, thank you.

Rosalinda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK got it sorted now - thanks to those who helped ingame! :)
And thanks to EM's - I DID enjoy this one!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Thanks for the Easter Event 2011 !!
The story lines were great and enjoyed Ando the best :).....
Was alot of fun ......

UOLAPlayer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't get past the bunny. If someone wouldn't mind posting a few spoilers, it would be very appreciated.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
there's a book with trigger words, and a rune book, locked down on the steps of the LOST Auction house, which is the first house to the north as you pass out of central Luna from the moongate/stable area.