• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Searching for blessed stuff

Sargatanza

Journeyman
Hello! After last event made a final and irrevocable decision to wear only blessed items on me. I'm planning to fight in them, so it's important. If someone can help, i will be very happy to buy or trade ANY wearable "blessed" items. At the moment i know only Armor of Initiation as a blessed suit, ill be very happy to buy or trade one of those for sure! Please :)

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easily some of the most prized items on Siege. I seriously doubt anyone would sell if they had them and if they did it would cost a small fortune.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
fighting without armor doesn't really work anymore. It used to work to some degree before AoS against mages but even then you were at a huge disadvantage (spawn, summons, random dexxers jumping in). You will rarely be able to do significant damage as a melee dexxer (archery is out of the question because you can't bless your ammo) because your damage output and hit chance are minimal and any killing blows you might want to deliver to a badly wounded target would require you to be directly next to the target at the exact point in time...

There are certain casting skills that do not consume any reagents like spellweaving and thus don't require a suit but again I don't believe you will be killing anyone with that. You can PvM to a certain degree without a suit but that will also limit you to mid-range monsters that don't really drop anything worthwhile...

A thief template might work to some degree without a suit...but survivability after your steal will be hugely diminished compared to a thief wearing armor.

Sargatanza

Journeyman
fighting without armor doesn't really work anymore. It used to work to some degree before AoS against mages but even then you were at a huge disadvantage (spawn, summons, random dexxers jumping in). You will rarely be able to do significant damage as a melee dexxer (archery is out of the question because you can't bless your ammo) because your damage output and hit chance are minimal and any killing blows you might want to deliver to a badly wounded target would require you to be directly next to the target at the exact point in time...

There are certain casting skills that do not consume any reagents like spellweaving and thus don't require a suit but again I don't believe you will be killing anyone with that. You can PvM to a certain degree without a suit but that will also limit you to mid-range monsters that don't really drop anything worthwhile...

A thief template might work to some degree without a suit...but survivability after your steal will be hugely diminished compared to a thief wearing armor.
I will work hard, ill try to do best damage in bareass style! Agrrrr!

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is really that big of a difference in 120 resist? 100 gives 40, 120 gives 44. Seems like a lot of points for just 4 more resist.

Pardon the hijack

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
But it´s not stackable with armor resists.
For example, if you have 120 Resisting Spells (44 in all resists) and you put on a tunic with 10 in all resists, you won´t get 54 in all resists. You would still only have 44 in all resists.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
120 resist 100 poison 120 ninjer 120 focus 120 med 120 spellweaving, wear a blessed ninjer belt with dp shurikens. entrall an arctic ogrelord. run in Llama form when it doesn't work against anything but a afk miner.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
120 resist 100 poison 120 ninjer 120 focus 120 med 120 spellweaving, wear a blessed ninjer belt with dp shurikens. entrall an arctic ogrelord. run in Llama form when it doesn't work against anything but a afk miner.
if anything then he should replace either focus or meditation with a weaponskill (fencing?). But still this template wouldn't be able to do anything significant...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
My advice is to get some suits ready so losing one do not hurt so badly. Do some spawn with Max and Kuzan and try to get a nice pile of gold too, so you can buy a few imbued suit too and still have gold in bank.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if anything then he should replace either focus or meditation with a weaponskill (fencing?). But still this template wouldn't be able to do anything significant...
hence the line at the end that says "run in Llama form when it doesn't work against anything but a afk miner" i know it wont work . . .

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So can you get this suit or not anymore? It looks like you should be able too still

Sargatanza

Journeyman
Har! So my account now trial for always??? I want normal one! How can i transfer it and move this "trial" from my profile page? I bought all stuff and a lot of time...

Attachments

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
The only thing I can find online is that you have to buy the new account Stygian abyss and crest the account through there

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sarga take my advice and forget about the blessed armor. While it is better than nothing, 54 in all resists is not nearly enough to survive. Also this armor doesn't even give you extra mana, stamina or hit points which will once again limit your ability to do anything. just get imbuing or someone who can imbue and make cheap armor that meets the basic needs (all 70s, mana increase, mr, stamina increase, hp increase). This can be done without any special ingredients. Make several sets of that armor and you'll be good for a while.

The high end stuff you have been wearing combined with your very limited PvP-knowledge and abilities (no offense!) were basically attracting looters. Wear cheaper stuff and focus on learning to play your ninja template.

Sargatanza

Journeyman
Sarga take my advice and forget about the blessed armor. While it is better than nothing, 54 in all resists is not nearly enough to survive. Also this armor doesn't even give you extra mana, stamina or hit points which will once again limit your ability to do anything. just get imbuing or someone who can imbue and make cheap armor that meets the basic needs (all 70s, mana increase, mr, stamina increase, hp increase). This can be done without any special ingredients. Make several sets of that armor and you'll be good for a while.

The high end stuff you have been wearing combined with your very limited PvP-knowledge and abilities (no offense!) were basically attracting looters. Wear cheaper stuff and focus on learning to play your ninja template.
Understand Max! What about my account, it's bad that i have "trial" tag? I need do do any moves?, not about armor, im talking about can it gives me bad benefits or can it have negative whatever?

Sargatanza

Journeyman
Myabe someone else know it's bad that i have "trial" tag? I need do do any moves? Can it gives me bad benefits or can it have negative whatever?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It´s only a trial account for the first 14 days (the free ones).
Once you start to pay for it then it´s considered a normal account.

I don´t know how the tags work so I can´t answer why you have a Trial-tag. Is it on your Account managment page?

Sargatanza

Journeyman
It´s only a trial account for the first 14 days (the free ones).
Once you start to pay for it then it´s considered a normal account.

I don´t know how the tags work so I can´t answer why you have a Trial-tag. Is it on your Account managment page?
Yes :(

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It only show history of your char, it will always show how the account was started and every pack you add to your account