• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Search For Heritage 2

EM Molly O'Malley

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taryn ran her hands through her long hair in frustration as she stopped her pacing and looked at Caryn.

"I just don't understand this. You KNOW that's the Leslie mentioned in the diary! Why does she deny it and refuse to talk to us?" Taryn asked grimly. "She nearly took my nose off slamming the door!"

Caryn turned from frowning out the window to face her newly found sister and sighed heavily, "I don't know Taryn. The best lead we've had and it might as well be a tower wall. Leslie seemed almost happy to have company until we told her our names. I swear I've never seen a more bitter look on someone's face. She definitely knows something she's not telling."

Taryn frowned thoughtfully, "Maybe someone else would have more luck? Do you think we could ask someone to talk to her on our behalf? Someone without the surname Sullivan or Connolly?"

Caryn pondered for a moment before nodding slowly, "That might be best but it certainly cannot be Donal. I think she'd know in an instant if we sent him."

Taryn's face was troubled but she knew that once again, they had to ask for help. Nodding slowly she said, "I'll send the letter at once. Maybe our friends will have more luck than we did."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends,

Once again Caryn and I seek your assistance. We have located Leslie, who was referred to in the diary we found belonging to our mother. However, she refuses to talk to us. We are hoping that perhaps you may have more luck and find out some information that would lead us closer to unraveling the mystery behind our parents' disappearance.

Please seek out Leslie at a small farmhouse near Yew. See if you can convince her to tell you anything that might prove helpful.

Caryn and I will be waiting anxiously and hoping you are successful.

With deepest gratitude,
Taryn Sullivan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meet Taryn and Caryn Sunday, May 9th at the West Britain Counselor's Hall at 6 p.m. PST/7 p.m. MST/8 p.m. CST/9 p.m. EST with any information you are able to uncover.