• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Search and Rescue - Tinkz has been abducted!

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I received an urgent report from concerned citizen who witnessed a terrifying scene last night.

"... with the City of Yew in Shadowlords' hands, I moved my family out of town and into hiding in the crypts. You see I fear for my children, I hear they eat children. I figure the crypts are good, because sometimes the best hiding place is under their nose.

So anyway, I’m tucking my son into the tomb of Belsy for the night, he was a giant of a man -so lots of room in there, when I hear this commotion. It’s all echoy so I can't tell exactly where it’s comin from but curiosity got the better of me, so I go check it out. I peak around the corner and I see these Shadowlord thugs beating on this poor women. I hear them call her True Britannian scum before they toss her into a red moongate. I think she was a Tinker or something, they said something like that, but she is cute'r then any Tinker I ever seen.... Hey, this won't go into the report right, then I will have to hide from the Shadowlords and my wife... and boy does she look like a Tinker...."

All citizens of Britannia with information regarding this abduction please report to the nearest True Britannian authority. A True Britannian task force of our most skilled detective's is being put together as we speak. All Shadowlords and known associates are to be taken alive if possible for questioning in regard to this case.

Granny you are in our thoughts and prayers. Virtue Keep you safe,

-Lore Denin, Commander of the Order

______________________[Out of Character Information]_______________________________________

For information about the abduction and a really well done interview with Anthius Disius, Leader of the Shadowlords Factions on GL http://uo.stratics.com/news/CommunityNews.shtml#newsitem1217388454,66608,

Also another great installment of Partisans, The BEST so FAR!! Keep it coming http://uo.stratics.com/news/CommunityNews.shtml#newsitem1217340252,31089,

T

the grog

hay cardell i think it is grate that you are doing the rp thingy it brings out a new aspect to factions when the top pvpers can also have a lighter side and who knows some one else may see that and start playing factions ever person counts i just wanted to say for what its worth i am varry impressed you are doing that . all that being sayed YOU DERN SLS BETER LET TINKZ GO !!!!!!!! or else i may have to um wait i cant kill ya so hows about a bribe? wait im pore too damn gues pore old grannys gota hope we can pull it off

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It took a bit of prodding to get Anthius to come along, but I think he did such a wonderful job at rping and we even got Hawk to come along :). Stay tune to for the next installment of Tinkz is Adbucted!

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats what its all about, broham. I've been fighting with and against the same damned people for....I don't know, two years or so. Won't be happy until I see at least a 20v20v20v20 again.

F

Fluffy of GL

Great interview Anthius. You usually have good points, and I enjoyed reading it to get your take on factions.

And granny, my pvp skills aren't so much up to par to break you out of confinement, but maybe I can distract them with my juggling skills? I'll do whatever I can to help the cause! hehe

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eww don't you just hate seeing the spelling errors or typos you made after you post something. In the question that asks when I started factions, I said from day one when my guild joined outside of Delucia.. minax base was outside of Papua.. I just was thinking of Delucia because it used to be a faction town. Damn me.

F

Fluffy of GL

lol Yep, we all do it. Brain moves faster than the fingers, I think. For some people it might be the other way around, but it's the same result really.

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eww don't you just hate seeing the spelling errors or typos you made after you post something. In the question that asks when I started factions, I said from day one when my guild joined outside of Delucia.. minax base was outside of Papua.. I just was thinking of Delucia because it used to be a faction town. Damn me.
.... and just like that... Granny's fleet fingers change Delucia to Papua ... Remember everyone, we have the ability to modify/edit/correct the posts so if you see something wrong... please let me know... oh, ooops, posted this on Tinkz....if you do see anything amiss, please let me know at [email protected].

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.... and just like that... Granny's fleet fingers change Delucia to Papua ... Remember everyone, we have the ability to modify/edit/correct the posts so if you see something wrong... please let me know... oh, ooops, posted this on Tinkz....if you do see anything amiss, please let me know at [email protected].
thnx much :)