• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sealed letter to Nathan Hawke *marked private*

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*a sealed letter to Nathan Hawke delivered by hand marked private*

Dear Nathan
I feel I must write you regarding your lack of judgment over the evidence presented to you. The fact that we came to you in trust, putting our lives in your care and you so casually threw that trust away. It took all of Mord's training for me not to have said more the other night. I'm sure you are aware that Timpe is Cascas cousin and owes him allot for the position he now holds as Royal Librarian. The information in itself is available for everyone so there is no crime in possessing it, but the fact that he asked for the evidence against the King shows you had no regard for individuals safety and more importantly for the safety of Sosaria. Your action would have given Casca a warning that there are those who know of his probable involvement in the Council murders and evidence to back that up. I am sure you know he is no fool and this mistake should never have happened.

You have left me in an uncomfortable position especially if I look at the facts only that we know about you. We know your position as Captain was given you by Casca, you have lied to us, torture is not an issue with you, you were one of the people who knew where Clainin was concealed, when you were cursed it was Cascas cousin Timpe that came to your aid, and now we learn you have warned Casca that there is possible evidence against him and people who could be a threat to him and his crown.

Despite this evidence I trust your loyalties lie with Sosaria and not Casca, but I am greatly disturbed by your lack of judgment and need to think seriously about the future. You have come a long way very quickly since you became Captain and I am now more pleased than ever that you discuses future plans and ideas with us all. I hope you have the sense to destroy this letter once you have read it.

Lady Flame